Staff Application

In-game name: GrizzlyBear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96965157

Warns: 0 

Timezone: Pacific standard time

Playtime: 680:24:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Not for this specific application but for previously denied ones.

Past experiences as staff: Was staff on this server lost it due to being inactive

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The reason you should choose me over other applicants is due to my past on this server. I have been playing for quite some time and have gotten to know the staff and community very well. I have also been a staff member, as previously mentioned, so I am fairly caught up on the rules of the server. I have also been moderator and owner on a few different servers but lost those roles due to inactivity as well. All around, I like to have fun but can be professional when needed. The main reason I feel you should choose me over other applicants is mainly due to my past experience compared to individuals who are new to the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I have had a few warnings in the past, but they are no longer active. Also, I have had one ban, but that was due to the admin banning the wrong individual, and his mistake was fixed within a few minutes.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A few weeks ago, I submitted an application, but it was denied, so I figured I would fix up my application a bit before reapplying.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work in Fire and EMS, so I'm going to be completely honest and say that I won't be as active as other members, but maybe a few hours a week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: As I stated before, I work in Fire and EMS, so that takes up most of my time, but when I'm not working, I enjoy fishing, hunting, and other outdoor activities.

Did you read the staff rules?: GrizzlyBear

Edited by BEARgamer530

NEUTRAL

Honestly looks a hell of a lot better from your last application and you did better with it. Only reason I am not giving a +1 is because of the 1 paragraph and I personally do not know you enough. However this may change based off other peoples votes and opinions on you. Best of luck

Edited by computer

Denied
You may reapply in 72 hours
I recommend getting more known in the community before reapplying

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application