SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198137340395
Staff members in-game name: Mekk
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: around Midnight UK time so Midnight BST
Timezone: BST
Ban Reason: Unintentional Mass RDM in a sit
How long were you banned for?: 7 days
Proof of Ban: image.png
What happened? (include any proof): Don't have any "Proof" like video evidence etc but there was apparently a sit being solved in me and my friends base and I did not know this was a sit and all of our printers where in there. I ran in there and gunned them down. I do not understand why I was banned as a Sit should not be solved in our base that had a KOS sign outside of it? I think a reason as well was the fact that I was a hitman role, I forgot I was this role and thought I was a thief so that was my bad.
Why should your ban be removed?: I am a new player that Is really enjoying the server with my friends. Have even gone to the point of spending some IRL money on it. I do disagree tho with a sit being solved INSIDE my KOS base. (Also the sit had nothing to do with my friends, me or anyone apart of that base.)

• DarkRP Management Team

Unfortunately, my hard drive has become full and did not save my clip, but through screenshots I feel I have enough evidence to help piece together the details and events that led to your ban. 

8 hours ago, Ugly_Barstard said:

in-game name: Ugly Barstardthere was apparently a sit being solved in me and my friends base and I did not know this was a sit and all of our printers where in there. I ran in there and gunned them down.

You were a hitman basing with a citizen in the tunnel outside of slums. (Hitmen can only base by themselves, and their base can only act as a hub for accepting/completing hits.)
I had taken a report for failbase, which was because your friend (GoldNova) had keypads that only held open for 2 seconds. You were already killed by the raiding party and decided to break NLR. (see screenshots)

When you returned, you had your friend hold open the fading doors and let you mop the floor with all 3 of the raiders and me. See below the screenshots of kill logs done to one of the raiders (all I could recover in screenshot format, but establishes the scene fairly well.)
spacer.png
Notice that you broke NLR to kill nukes again, this was the point that you killed everyone inside the base.
(as you admitted in your post.)  spacer.png

This is the point where I started speaking with you about the mass RDM, at which time you insisted there was a KOS sign, which I looked and did not see, until a moment later when your friend re-added the sign; (a sign you cannot even enforce as you can't base with a citizen.)

spacer.png

All things considered, I believe this should prove that there was a reason for me to pull you aside, after killing 4 players inside the base and breaking NLR all while I was trying to bring your friend's base up to compliance with the rules.

9 hours ago, Ugly_Barstard said:

Also how do I get banned for "Unintentional" RDM. Bit of a stupid ban message if you ask me. 

The reason you were banned for the "stupid" reason of Unintentional Mass RDM was because you were unaware of the rules, your friend removed the KOS sign you claimed to have existed in the past, and you said it was your mistake in our sit.  I gave you a shorter ban because I felt you were honestly unaware of your actions and there was no intent to harm.

9 hours ago, Ugly_Barstard said:

(Also the sit had nothing to do with my friends, me or anyone apart of that base.)

The sit had everything to do with you and your friend, the report was made for failbase, which means that your friend's base did not meet the standards written within the rules, (having a keypad that lasts 2 seconds instead of 6)

The proven violation of the New Life Rule and your admittance to basing as a hitman with a citizen, using his KOS sign, and having printers inside is more than enough to warrant a NITRP ban at the very least, but I do feel the provided evidence along with your own statements and confessions in your post should more than suffice to keep the ban in place.

I will leave it up to the administration team to decide, should this mere technicality of my software not saving the video showing you blatantly breaking the rules get your ban shortened or removed, consider it a second chance and be sure to read over the server rules upon your return, whether now or in 7 days, thank you.

10 minutes ago, Merrick said:

Notice that you broke NLR to kill nukes again, this was the point that you killed everyone inside the base.
(as you admitted in your post.)  spacer.png

The people that killed me first RDM me outside the base including one of my friends. We came back since it was against the rules and they got into our base before we got back. We kept coming back because they broke the rules to get in and claimed 6 of our printers ( 2 printers per person obviously)

and as i stated before i was on hitman by complete mistake, i was just seeing how it worked since i am new to the server. i feel a 7 day ban is way to much for a mistake like this and you are dealing with a sit in me and my friends base which i still do not understand as i was not tpd there neither was my friends.

• DarkRP Management Team

I was able to recover evidence from the day of the incident, there's no use in me explaining when you can watch for yourself. 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/973308648078069880/1126673358646411315/hitman1.mp4

In this clip, you returned through the base, had your friend open the door and killed boomer and nukes, then tried to kill me, but I grabbed you. (RDM x2/ARDMx1) even though your friend knew very well that I was trying to help fix the base, (You can see my efforts in chat.)
Afterwards, I teleported you outside the base where you assured me there was a KOS sign, but the video shows the sign being added after the fact.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/973308648078069880/1126674557877624842/hitman2.mp4

I do not believe there should be any further concern over this ban being issued in error. The only thing I can see that might have been done differently would be the reason being Attempted Unintentional Mass RDM, but as you can see, that's a mouth-full. Thank you. 
(this post was made possible by the TLG Nukes)