SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059291402
Staff members in-game name: Idk
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): idk
Date & Time of incident: 6:30 PM
Timezone: Australian EST
Ban Reason: Solicitating Pedophilia
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Ban: ()spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof): I went afk to make dinner as I was jailed for 10 minutes for shooting a man who had stabbed me (his name was doctor testosterone for reference) and when I came back, I saw a ban message saying that I had been banned for 50 years for "soliciting pedophilia (Child Endangerment)". I have never said anything nor done anything worthy of such a thing as I only installed gmod 2 days ago, however the only thing I can think of that contributes towards this is a text screen i made about a guy being a dickhead and saying some pretty weird stuff in voicechat. (I posted a sign near the PD saying that this guy liked children)
Why should your ban be removed?: I don't think it is ban worthy material, especially since no one spoke to me about it or said anything to me in regards to it. I can promise that I wont even be taking the chance of this happening again if I do get approved, as I just got gmod with my friend and intend to play it, not get banned over something so serious when im trying to have fun.

• DarkRP Management Team

spacer.png

A report was made with this screenshot on you, we had been dealing with players making "child p-rn" textscreens, comments, and various other references throughout the night. You should be well aware of the legal and moral impact of putting "kids" and "sex" in the same sentence, let alone making accusations against people with no proof to back up your claims. I attempted to speak with you about the situation, but you went AFK. 

Should administration accept this appeal for being inadequate proof to warrant a ban for this offense; Be sure to avoid making such actions within the server upon your return. Thank you.

• Like 1