idk where to put this but since it's suggesting that some rules be fixed/changed, here it is

Jerryry

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] so there has been a point in time where I was warned for rdm for raiding a base then killing the owner of the base
while he was walking in the alley way leading to the base because the alley way (which is the only entrance to the main part of the building) is considered to be outside. but it's totally fine 
that a ladder that is more visibly outside than the alley way is considered the inside of the base? I got KOS'd on the ladder and reported the killer but ig it's inside the base so it's totally
fine? like wtf 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
I think this would be beneficial bc it gets rid of any territorial confusion and such. It would also be nice knowing that some rules apply to each other instead of raiding having more strict rules
as opposed to a KOS sign rules basically being reverse raiding (reverse raiding- killing someone in a building though it's not a raid but still legal rule wise). I just wanna either be able to kill
the owner if a building regardless of where he stand as long as he is NEAR it or if someone steps into a building regardless if it's a raid or not and as long as there is a KOS sign, they can only
fire at you once you step foot beyond their entrance door and no anywhere near it. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] https://imgur.com/5OLz4is <----(alley way that was said to be outside of the base)
https://imgur.com/HgSyfqo <---- (ladder that is OUTSIDE of the base) (let me know if the links work bc the forums dont like when I try to insert a pic into a post)
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Denied

Rules state "If the owner/party members or CPs are near the building being raided they can be killed."
"You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding."
"You may kill the party members of base/CPs and or people who are interfering/countering."
(Example: Player(s) continuously opening or closing doors.)

"You may kill the party members of the base you are raiding/CP if they are in the raid area."