shane dawsons cat mod application

In-game name: shane dawsons cat also known as bowling ball eater or sum with the word autistic in it
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:581268255
Warns: 0 
Timezone:  CDT
Playtime?: 85.1 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  StarPhantom
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

As a potential moderator, I believe there are several reasons why I should be chosen over others for this role. Firstly, I have a strong understanding of the responsibilities and requirements of a moderator. I have spent considerable time researching and familiarizing myself with the duties involved, and I am confident in my ability to effectively carry them out. Additionally, I have previous experience in a similar role, where I successfully managed and mediated discussions, ensuring a positive and respectful environment. This experience has equipped me with the necessary skills to handle conflicts, enforce rules, and maintain order within the community.

Furthermore, I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. As a moderator, it is crucial to clearly convey rules and guidelines to members of the community. I am adept at delivering information in a concise and understandable manner, ensuring that everyone is aware of the expectations. Additionally, I am skilled at resolving conflicts and addressing concerns through open and diplomatic dialogue. I believe effective communication is essential in fostering a harmonious and inclusive community.

In addition to my skills and experience, I am highly dedicated and committed to the role of a moderator. I understand the importance of being active and available to address any issues or concerns that may arise. I am willing to dedicate the necessary time and effort to ensure that the community remains engaging, respectful, and safe for all members. Moreover, I have a genuine passion for the subject matter of the community, which drives my motivation to contribute positively and make a difference as a moderator.

Lastly, I believe my ability to remain impartial and unbiased sets me apart from other candidates. As a moderator, it is crucial to treat all members fairly and without favoritism. I am confident in my ability to make objective decisions based on the set guidelines and rules, without any personal biases or prejudices influencing my judgment.

In conclusion, my understanding of the role, previous experience, communication skills, dedication, and impartiality make me a strong candidate for the position of a moderator. I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to the community, ensuring a respectful and inclusive environment for all members. I am eager to take on this responsibility and make a meaningful impact as a moderator. sorry if my grammer is a bit bad
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details nope
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: never have 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as many as needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? just gaming in general 
Did you read the staff rules?: shane dawsons cat

Edited by astronomical
i forgor

Unfortunately I have to put a -1 because I vaguely remember you minging a while back. 

Edit/addon: he has also been running around stabbing people with no reason. I expect better from someone applying for staff. 

Edited by xHydrax420x
addon

| shane dawsons cat has played for 38:06:33.
38 hours you lied on your staff app
[Garnet] Copied shane dawsons cat(STEAM_0:1:581268255)'s SteamID to clipboard!
Also wrong steamid

you also have a warn for propblock

Edited by thenotsofriendlydragon
1 hour ago, thenotsofriendlydragon said:

| shane dawsons cat has played for 38:06:33.
38 hours you lied on your staff app
[Garnet] Copied shane dawsons cat(STEAM_0:1:581268255)'s SteamID to clipboard!
Also wrong steamid

you also have a warn for propb