SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199103786241
Warns: 1
Timezone: Central Day light time 
Playtime?: 75 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Derpza 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason why you should choose me over other applicants can be proved in many different ways. Starting off I do not rdm unless on accident. I have only been banned once and it will not happen again. I would take it seriously. wrapping up this paragraph, I feel like I should be chosen for moderator over other applicants for many reasons.  I believe you should accept me as moderator over other applicants with many reasons. To continue begin this paragraph I would be on the server daily, meaning I can help out. I enjoy playing the game and want others to feel the same. I can make it a safer place. I will NOT abuse my power. Wrapping up these two paragraphs I believe you should accept me as mod over other applicants because I will help around the server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I was banned for self defense but they counted it as mass rdm
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, May 20'th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: from around 8 am to 11 pm.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Fishing, skateboarding and playing guitar
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I carefully read over them twice.

I have only seen you a couple times in game and that was today when you were being very very odd(in a bad way)

Only 1 paragraph, very VERY low playtime, (from what wohmi said you have the wrong ID), did not read the rules

My staff application that had shitty grammar and was made when I had 1 hour of sleep was better, I just looked and this is your SECOND TIME not reading the rules when you made a staff app. Either you are joking and messing with us or you just put extremely low effort into things that you do

Edited by computer
no, just no

One Paragraph and not two, lower-end playtime, active warns, wrong SteamID, age, didn't read rules.

Paragraphs could also just use some work in general, just writing-wise. Perhaps some High School English would help first, and then you could re-apply.