Octo's game master aplication -SWRP

Octo

In-game name: SFC 7404 Octo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022335818/
Warns: 0
Timezone: UK
Playtime?:
240hrs+
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): Dizz, conway
Past experiences as a Game Master: n/a
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I could bring a unique experience and interesting to the SWRP server through the production of events and multi part campaigns , along with this I would like to help ensure that there is more to do during down times this role would allow me to do so ,along with this I already have a decently large experience with gmod which would allow me to adjust to the role of game master more quickly as a whole.

to add to my previous points I am also a fast learner and I believe that if asked to assist with gming an off world I be able to carry out the job adequately and efficiently once what they want done as been explained to me . Generally I believe that I would be a good choice for gm and would be able to perform well in helping to make more events and on worlds in general allowing for there to be less of a gap between events in general.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: no I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a decent amount as I largely do not have much to do most days 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: overall I believe the responsibility of a gm is to ensure that the server has a decent influx of events and content ensuring players do not get bored and can enjoy their server experience as much as possible

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would like to help with and host events /trainings to help to push out more server activities for people to occupy

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: a time trial based training event open to anyone including parkour and room to room combat or puzzles

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

operation blackout

the main forces will be required to locate and assault an underground compound to capture or kill a terrorist to the republic however he is not found however his real identity is allowing cg to track down his home revealing his family after arresting them to be used as leverage to capture the terrorist gaining info on his hideout, a second operation is launched to capture the terrorist gaining info on the cell he is affiliated with.

map: RP_CoruscantBelow

help needed

1-2 extra gms to assist on side plot or main

ec required: 4 local police chief ,wife, child ,terrorist leader

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

laats for insertion

heavy ordinance such as tanks for latter half

jetpacks+grapple not permitted

2 operation vanguard

the republic receives notification that an affiliated planet is under attack and a key military installation has been overrun by cis the troops will be sent in to neutralise any and all targets with 2-3 bombs being discovered on site requiring immediate attention otherwise the base will face total destruction

map: undecided 

help needed

ec required: local governer 1-2

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

2 laats for insertion

1-2 tanks iftx or atte

jetpacks+grapple permitted for recon purposes

3 operation deep-striker

a new cis super weapon has been located and must be destroyed the troops are sent in on a covert mission to liberate all POW's on sight while a small division is sent off to destroy the weapon blowing it up

map: undecided 

help needed

ecs required 2-4 for prisoners/ rescued pows

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

laat's for insertion

4 operation vindicator

the troops are sent out to patrol  Coruscant where a terrorist suddenly self destructs in a crowd of civilians where an onslaught of terrorist forces come out of the woodworks to assault all troops in sight forcing the troops to hunker down in nearby buildings working their way back slowly but surely to the fob so that they cab exfil back to safety

map:RP_CoruscantBelow

ecs required: 1-2 terrorists for suicide bombing

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

laats for insertion

jetpacks+grapple not permitted

5 operation john yakuza

the troops are having trouble tracking down a secret enemy fob and are forced to team up with a member of a local militia who is well Intune with the area having him lead the way where he is later captured creating a split one division is sent in as a rescue squad for the militia member and another is sent to assault a smaller compound taking it as a temporary base of operations with the two groups later meeting up to complete the final objective in burning out the enemy compound

map: big island

help needed

ec required: local militia member/guide

EQUIPMENT NEEDED

2 laats for insertion

1 laat c for extraction of tank

1 tank iftx or atte

Edited by Octo
additional info added to event ideas
  • Like 1

Octo is a very active and respected member in the server, think couple of the events are way too short but the general idea is there and i think with proper guidance and help they can become something better and bigger.

+1

• Community Director

+1 - The event ideas could use some work, but the concepts are good. I think once you sit down with a seasoned GM as a Trial Gamemaster, you'd be in very good shape. Seeing you as a member and a leader, you're definitely committed to the server. Nothing short of worthy of a chance, add me to referrals!

• StarWarsRP Management Team

+1 echoing what's been said from others I believe the events are a little short, but you could easily remedy this with some time and sitting down with a S.GM plus. I believe you would be an excellent addition to our team. 

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Gamemaster Application Accepted.
Seeing as how you both have been referred by a GM Supervisor and gotten all +1's, I feel I can confidently welcome you to the gamemaster team.
Please do not use GM powers until trained, contact any S.GM+ to be trained.