Teddy_Bear

In-game name: TSFU CSM Ted
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): In-game name: STEAM_0:1:478848855
Staff members in-game name: ISI SA Banshee
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): n/a
Date & Time of incident: 7/16/2023 16:00
Timezone: Est
Warn Reason: FRP
What happened? (include any proof):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1jOIWyPay3BgR-/d1337dBMMdRt?invite=cr-MSxKb3UsMjEwODUzODUs
I was warned for FRP because I was snipping as TSFU he warned me for FRP because he said Tali can snipe while war cool down is on but the rules state Tali cannot snipe it does not state that TSFU, 313, ISI cannot snipe. 
Why should your warn be removed?: I was following all the server rules I was just shooting U.S. who were outside their base. 

And I would like to add it states Tali cannot snipe on CD and someone might say well Tali is AFG there is docs that say (/advert Tali claims Area for a RAC training or a White List training) if Tali is AFG then why dont they say AFG claims that area so everyone in AFG can go there. 

Here is someone proof of that 

/comms [TALI] RAC Tryouts @ Afghan DB | SPC+ | Required to pass CPL | Starting in # Minutes

/comms [TALI] SharpShooter Tryouts @ Afghan DB | SSGT + Required| PTS Active | Starting in # Minutes

/comms [TALI] Insurgent Tryouts @ Afghan DB | RAC & CPL+ Required | PTS Active | Starting in # Minutes  

Edited by Teddy_Bear
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Taliban is synonymous with AFG on this server. They are interchangeable for the most part, and when it concerns the rules you should know that any mention of the Taliban is used as an umbrella term for AFG.  You can ask anyone and everyone on AFG, we all recognize this rule. Your misinterpretation doesn’t give you a free pass on avoiding the consequences.