DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rivers Game Master Application

River

In-game name: River
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:659010497
Warns: 1
Timezone: PST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 714.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] none
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because in my opinion I think I am very active to the server and would be a try to be active as a Gamemaster and bring Good Events to the server and make the server more fun to play. I would love to do my Best to bring A lot of RP Events to the Server and some OOC events as well. From When I was and 11A I was Active and did like to do some RP with the lower enlisted, If I become a Gamemaster I can help others that are new try to have a fun time doing RP Events because it's called Military RP For a reason. Also, if my events have some parts that are not good then I would love to hear feedback from my events so I can improve later on.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: I have been banned on the server one time and that was for MASSRDM, and when I did commit MASSRDM was when we were of the map of Omega, and I really didn't care about the server, but I learned from that and I have not gotten Banned ever since. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I would contribute 2-4 hours on Gamemaster.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a Gamemaster are to host events on the server so that other people are having fun and like the event. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute to the RP as a Gamemaster by giving out plans for the RP Event and making them fair so that they have fun doing this event and try to be a good leader the event that occurs.  

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

VIP Extraction: During this Event the US Has a VIP to get back from the Taliban before the Taliban gets information out of him and executes him, the US will have to set a Decoy squad to distract the Taliban and Taliban Reinforcements while the other squad goes find the VIP, the US will have helicopter support the get them out of there. The location would most likely be COMMS, and the Taliban will have multiple Reinforcements. 

The Civil War: In this Event the US seems to have some problems with themselves and it has driven them to a civil war, where the defectors(I will call them the Vipers) have gotten corrupt and wanted all the power to themself, but they failed so they declare a civil war where the Taliban sees an opportunity to destroy the US so the Vipers and the Taliban are teaming up so they can destroy the US and place the Vipers in control. The location will be either Comms or Quarry. 

The Cargo MIA: In this Event the US is expecting new high-tech weapons and equipment but the Taliban intercepts the Cargo and has it all the make a small Base at Comms to radio to the Taliban headquarters, the US must stop the Taliban a COMMS before the Taliban reinforcements get there, the Taliban will have mortars to bombard the US push so the US will have to send on pushing them while the others flank behind them and Suprise attack them. 

The Taliban Base Part 1: The Taliban have made a small base at CASTLE and have valuable intel on what they are planning for Attacks, the US will have to attack on two fronts one in the cave where the elevator/ladder and the others will go on the other side where the Platform is, and they find out the Taliban is trying to trap the US base so they can't call for help, so the US makes preparations on what their next mission is.

The Counterattack Part 2: After the US finds out about the Taliban's plans, what they find is that the Taliban is going to make a big push from Comms and Castle but they rely on their supplies that comes from Quarry so they make a counterattack so the Taliban loses their supply line at Quarry and the US can drive the Taliban out with ease later on, the Taliban will have heavy Numbers so it will be hard to capture Quarry, and there will be 5 waves of Taliban Reinforcements.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

The Alpha Warhead: in this Event the US and Taliban find out that the Russians have made a bomb called the Alpha Warhead which has the power to destroy both FOB the US and the Taliban have no choice but to form an alliance and take down Russians from detonating the Alpha warhead before it destroys both Bases. the Russians will have heavy numbers and will have multiple waves of reinforcements. the location will be at Quarry, there will be Multiple Russian Reinforcements and they will have mortars to bombard the US and the Taliban.

The Combine Invasion: in this Event the US and Taliban finds out that there is an alien spices called the combine, and the US and the Taliban investigate on what they want, but what they find out is the combine wants no peace but war and will try and take over Planet Earth, in order to not be taken over the US and the Taliban will have to team up destroy the combine. the Combine will have one gunship/Hunter chopper as their air support and their location of a base will be CASTLE. they will have 3 waves of reinforcements. 

The Mafia Gang: In this Event the Mafia has been building up their power by secretly stealing from both the US and the Taliban and is now ready to take over both Bases and they have set up a base at Castle, the plan will be the Taliban attacks from the West side and the US attacks the North Cave. they will have multiple reinforcements and some snipers, there will be Multiple waves of Mafia Reinforcements, and they will have high-tech equipment.  

this is all please let me now if you want me to add more because I will if you ask me to 😄

Edited by River
Buffed up some stuff.
  • Agree 1