DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Banned for Pedo Jokes

Bri_Bri

I am making this appeal to formally apologize for my actions, I know as a staff team yall are not here for apologies, but I wanted to give this a try. I understand that what I did wasn't funny and that I wish to make it up to this server for the actions I have done. I came onto your server over a week ago and I was drunk hanging with these group of guys I met, I was dumb, I was hanging out with the wrong crowd and I said a very inappropriate pedo joke in the ooc. Obviously it isn't funny to begin with to say such terrible things and I apologize for eveything I have caused. I want to try and make it up to this server for my actions, but if ya'll are willing to give me a second chance at either changing the ban reason to player toxicity or letting me back into the server, it is really up to how yall feel. Like I said if yall want to keep my ban like that, it is fine, but I would still like to make it up to this server in any way I can. I am willing to have a one-on-one conversation with the banning admin, cuz personally I am better at discussing terms in call than text. I come from another called tits rp and I had to leave the staff team due to my actions on this server, this is a fair punishment for me, for the things I have said in this server. Your server does not tolerate any sort of pedo accusations whatsoever and I came on here and violated that. I am hoping for a second chance, but like I said however yall feel is right for me, leave it be, but I would still wish to make it up to this server, whether it be in donations or some sort.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 2