D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK's moderator application

In game name: Josephie Krakowski

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30304121

Warns: 1 I believe it was for RDM which I didn't know what I did was RDM, I forget exactly what happened though.

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  Josephie Krakowski has played for 58:11:53

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Vernon, Zaroni Pepperoni, 123, MoldyHotPocket

Past experiences as staff: I've had lots of previous staffing on many servers, ranging from different things. I've been staff on DarkRP servers, serious HL2RP's, and much more.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen over other applicants because despite how I act how goofy the way I am on the server, I'm a pretty capable person at staffing. I've had many years of staffing experience and I know how to perform my job thoroughly. I'm also not biased when it comes to sits and I'm willing to listen to both sides to provide their evidence if need be. Unless of course that situation is obviously blatant and I've seen it/recorded it as staff. I'm a very relaxed person so it takes a lot to get me riled up which I feel is something that is great for a staff member. Staff should be able to be calm, cool, and collective as they need to keep their minds free from biases and let their judgment become impaired. I'm a pretty fair person as well and I don't put my likes and dislikes before my judgment to help keep the upstanding of how a staff member should be.  When it comes to laying down rules though, I won't hesitate to do so and I'm a man of reasoning and using facts in order to dish out my punishments instead of letting my emotions get in the way.

Furthermore, I'd say I'm a pretty fun person to be around when I am on the server. A lot of people seem like they enjoy my presence when I play and sometimes even get a laugh or two out of the people. I feel this is also important as a staff member. Staff should be friendly, helpful, and approachable by the players in order to get things done. It makes for a better environment for the community and no one feels afraid to be pushed away if the staffing team is approachable. Allowing for a friendly environment is what I try to aim for on this server and as a staff member if I were to become one, but also keep a fair and balanced judgment on rule breakers as well. We can have our fun and joke around, however, I will put down my foot when needed if there are rule breakers.

In all, I feel I'm the best fit for the position because of many reasons. Those reasons being that I'm not biased, a rational thinker and that I don't base judgments on emotions. Also, I'm a friendly person to approach which makes it easier for the players to ask questions if needed and help get them answered. Included with this is that I'm a calm and relaxed person which also adds to the point where I'm here to just have fun and keep a friendly environment. In all, I believe I'm fit for a moderator because of these points, and hopefully, you all do as well. I definitely will try my best to uphold these standards I have for myself, and for staff on the server in order to keep a good face and to not taint the name of this server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, but the circumstances surrounding it was because the staff was terrible. So I pretty much did as much BS as I could just to make them mad until they got to the point of banning me.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A pretty decent amount of time, I'm on quite a lot.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I do play with my friends on some other games such as Dead By Daylight. I'm also going to be starting my new job soon, however, it is only part-time so I should still have a decent time to dedicate to the server.

Did you read the staff rules?: Josephie Krakowski

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
Adding Refs
4 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

So I pretty much did as much BS as I could just to make them mad until they got to the point of banning me.

Was this on GG

1 minute ago, Tripppy said:

+1
-Well formated, well written format

-Met all minimum formats

-Explain the warn you have please

-Never seen you in-game

Edited part for the warn. And I'm the guy always playing like: "KGB Operative, KGB Super Soldier", etc. Josephie Krakowski, the guy who speaks with Russian voice, yes?

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Edited part for the warn. And I'm the guy always playing like: "KGB Operative, KGB Super Soldier", etc. Josephie Krakowski, the guy who speaks with Russian voice, yes?

Oh I've seen you then! Edited my previous post!

E: Use /warnmenu to see your warns BTW ?

Edited by Tripppy
3 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

+1 Nice guy ingame, mature and knows the rules, 

Add me to refs B

(he also is a professional flex tape salesman so thats a +3012 for me)

Just now, 123 said:

+1, nice guy, seems pretty cool and mature

add me to ur refs

Dunzo for the both of you, thanks for that +soup.

+1 

RPd with you a bunch of times. And im pretty positive it was me who gave you the warn for RDM. It was crossfire in a raid if im not mistaken remember you telling me to return you and take the warn since you were being raided. I wouldnt worry about that though accidents happen.

Nice app overall definetly good length and I believe you would be a good fit personally (whatever weight my opinion holds).

19 minutes ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

+1 for previous stated reasons. Add me to refs!

Done!

14 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

+1 

RPd with you a bunch of times. And im pretty positive it was me who gave you the warn for RDM. It was crossfire in a raid if im not mistaken remember you telling me to return you and take the warn since you were being raided. I wouldnt worry about that though accidents happen.

Nice app overall definetly good length and I believe you would be a good fit personally (whatever weight my opinion holds).

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it as it's the only warning I have, thanks for clarifying what happened though so others know! Appreciate it. ?