Woogle's Gamemaster Application

In-game name: WoogleTheDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199231614606
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 3:06:48
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] No referrals, but SomePlum said he'd +1 me.
Past experiences as a Game Master: None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? #1. I'm a seasoned Garry's Mod player. I've had a passion for Military RP for a while now. I'm knowledgeable about MRP's mechanics, rules, etc. I've had my fair share of hours on Garry's Mod. I'm well at working in a team, I have a lot of experience. I'm able to communicate well, play well, and get to know people / have social experiences here too.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Not that I know of, nope.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A LOT, I'm getting back into MRP after taking a break and I feel like this is a great place to become a Gamemaster @

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Game masters are supposed to enforce the rules, and lore. During MRP, provide support & guidance to the users. Help with immersion developing unique fun experiences and events. Solving problems and disputes between players, provide immersive missions & events for players. Etc.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I'm able to host events, be on a lot. Support the newer players and help them out, answering questions. Helping them practice, etc. Create missions & events. Observe player interactions, providing my input at the end and helping them out with their experience. etc.

CHANGED: Listing a few missions for all / single groups to participate in: Reconnaissance Missions [Receiving intel, sabotage installations, holding down a objective.] Rescue and Extraction Operations [having a vip in the hands of a enemy faction, the VIPs safe return is crucial and a big part in this] Insider Events [Events in which one player is a insider, stealing intel. blowing up parts of the faction's base, etc.] 1v1 bracket type tournament [Tournaments between players that follow a bracket type system.] 

Edited by WoogleTheDog

Woogle, we have guidelines for each staff/gamemaster application. Please read over the "Gamemaster Prerequisites" and "Guidelines to Follow" inside the Gamemaster Application Format. The link to this information will be linked below this message. Wish you the best of luck for future applications and hope you enjoy your time on this server!

Edited by Towelieee

-1 you only have 3 hours on the server which does not meet the requirements to become a gamemaster, and as other people have said is that you almost got banned for Mass.

Edited by River