Doggo

In game name: XDoggo

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:66473673

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Time (Time ET)

Playtime?:117:37:01

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes    

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Exotics, Dark, and Chappie have all recommended that I apply

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Discord Server Admin    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
To be honest, There is not much of a reason to choose me over other applicants. Ever since I stumbled upon the server, I loved It and the community is great. All the other staff are nice, and the other people that play on the server are too. I also hope to make new friends when taking sits and just doing staff duties on without taking sits.  Even to be a staff just to make a difference in the server community or even just to help those that are just starting out or those that are confused with the rules. I am defenitely open to those in need of assistance or just a little help in general.

As a staff I would just try to help out in general and have a positive impact with the people on the server and help them if they need it. Overall resolving and mostly preventing future conflict between players that haven't learned the rules, or ones that think that think that they know the rules because they came from a different server. I have also been to some of the other servers such as millitaryRP where the community is also great, and most people on the server know what they are doing, but overall the Garnet Community is Amazing and so are the server qualities, I have over 100 hours of the server and I've enjoyed them all!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  Only once on Garnet DarkRP because of MassPropspam

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have around 3 or 4 hours a night to contribute and 3 or more on the weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? In my spare time away from garry's mod I enjoy playing baseball or other videogames

Did you read the staff rules?: XDoggo

Edited by Doggo
Skimmed over the "when applying" staff rule
12 hours ago, Doggo said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

It looks good to me besides this bit of information, and i personally would have liked to see just a little more in your paragraphs 

Neutral for now

Edit: Well as seeing he hasnt changed it at all im ganna go to a -1

Edited by Jax5412

+1 

- DId you read staff rules? Look over it again for a possible +1

- Has been banned before (Which does concern me a little) 

- 1 year from the minimum age requirement ( Isn't a bad thing depending on how you act in-game I haven't met you before so I wouldn't know if you're mature or not) Neutral 

- Good Playtime - 117 Hours

- Few referrals 

- Does meet paragraph requirements  (seems very positive in the paragraphs) App is good 

Edited by Malo