SteamID: STEAM_0:0:775913178
Warns: 0

Timezone: CNT

Playtime?: 14D:2H:31M

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fonza

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Single player made own battles]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I think i should be GM because of my experience in RP and knowledge in story telling i have played RP games most of my life and feel as if i would be great as a GM such as i am full of ideas and have an imagination like no other i will bring new concept of battles and new stories we will fight harder and use every asset in the Republic such as EOD ENG and PLT all in one setting now that we also have clone NPC it bring more variety of ideas that i feel will be great]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: [NO]

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: ALL DAY (currently job hunting as well)

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To make the events fun and make sure that there is always somthing to do

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I am full of Ideas and creative ways to make new events and stories

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: i want to bring in more accurate fights such as The Battle of Naboo and bring in more Lore Characters

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

From the Inside:

2 BX droids infiltrate the inside of the republic base while the clones are distracted from the attack they make way into NCC and capture a navy officer they use him as bait we need to get him out safely hostage nogotiation was sent to find out what they want 
Help Needed: 2 EC + 1 GM

Operation Atlas:
There was a disturbance at Atlas we sent a small team of 41st to scout out the area but they never returned so we sent a large force instead to see what was taking so long the CIS are here and they plan to stay we need to take out their command center in order to drive them out
2 IFTX +1GM 

212thRequesting Reinforcments:
there was a distress beacon sent by a sqaud of 212th on jaku we went to investigate where we were attacked by the CIS they showed up in force this time we need to hold until the rest of the fleet arrives we called for help from JEDI OBI WAN KENOBI and ANIKAN SKYWALKER hopefully they get here in time
NPC clones:
+GM + Jedi

Friend or Foe:
a stranger appears out of no where saying he needs help he says that he is in danger and they are looking for him but it was a trap by the pirates all forces were sent out the pirates seem to think they can win this lets show them why the republic are the best
Y-WING V-WING ARC-170

To Save a Youngling:
The republic navy had recieved a call saying that there is a settlement that has captured some jedi younglings on tatooine we head there the CIS have already put up defenses they are ready to put up one big fight the jedi move in to get back the youngling and the clone take out anything that gets in their way
Help needed + 1GM +JEDI 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

The application seems good, events are alright, nothing big, but other than that they are pretty straight forward and the ideas are there, just needs to expand them more in my opinion. You've also been active in the server during your time in 501st and now as CG and stayed out of troubles.

+1 from me.

Edited by mzab1xz
  • Forums Moderator

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Application accepted
You have support from 2 Lead GM as well as overall positive community feedback. You have strong event idea's and we will be looking forward too having you on the team!
Do not use GM powers until trained, contact any S.GM+ for training.

• Like 1