In-game name: LimyBlowfish

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:543381212

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 294 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Baldur, Atlas, Ghost Road

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was Admin on a server originally called slave rp which was then changed to Sacrifice Servers. This server was shut down about a year ago to my knowledge. I was on the staff team for about 6 months, Before I resigned. Then On another darkrp server Atomic Servers I am a Moderator.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As I eagerly pursue the opportunity to become a staff member on the Garnet Military RP server, I am committed to addressing specific points and challenges that I have identified during my recent reconnection with the server. Through community engagement, innovative problem-solving, and a unique perspective, I aim to contribute meaningfully to the server's growth and improvement.One key area I am determined to address is the onboarding experience for new players. Drawing from my own experience of returning to the Garnet server after a hiatus, I have gained insights into the potential challenges that newcomers may face. I intend to create comprehensive guides and resources that streamline the learning curve, making it easier for new players to navigate the intricacies of military roleplay. By actively engaging with and assisting new members, I hope to foster a more welcoming environment that encourages their long-term participation.Additionally, I have observed occasional lapses in communication and coordination during large-scale events or missions. To mitigate this issue, I plan to introduce a more structured command hierarchy and communication protocols that enhance teamwork and strategic planning. Leveraging my understanding of military tactics and gameplay mechanics, I will work closely with both staff and players to ensure that these events run smoothly, allowing participants to fully immerse themselves in the roleplay experience.Furthermore, I am eager to tackle the challenge of maintaining a dynamic and engaging server environment. I propose the implementation of rotating mission scenarios and interactive storylines that respond to player choices and actions. By tailoring content to players' decisions, we can create a sense of agency that enhances their investment in the server. This approach will not only sustain interest among existing players but also attract new participants who seek a continuously evolving experience.Another area of focus for me is to foster positive interactions within the community. I recognize that disputes and conflicts can arise, which is why I aim to establish a dedicated mediation system that provides players with a platform to voice concerns and resolve issues. Through open communication and active listening, I will ensure that conflicts are addressed promptly and fairly, maintaining a harmonious atmosphere that encourages collaboration and mutual respect.In conclusion, my multifaceted approach to benefiting the Garnet Military RP server combines a focus on improving the new player experience, enhancing event coordination, introducing dynamic content, and fostering positive community interactions. By addressing these specific points and challenges, I am dedicated to creating a more immersive, enjoyable, and inclusive environment for all players. With a commitment to innovation and a personal understanding of the server's intricacies, I am excited to contribute my skills and insights to elevate the Garnet experience to new heights.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made an application over a year ago when I first joined the server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: pretty available, the only time I can't be on is about 4 days of the week from 4-11 because I work.

Edited by Limyblowfish
formating
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Confirming my referral, used to be US at the same time as me but then went dark for a while but I'm glad to see you back and making decisions to further your career on the server. +1 from me.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

Don't really know who you are, you have been on the server for 294 hours but I dont think you have got your name out enough

While you do have some good staff members giving you a referral I don't think you are ready.

Also "I'm not trying accusing" but it looks like you used a AI to write your sentences, comparing Cheek's, Reynold's, Shwade's, Bishop's, and my own staff apps that all passed with 0% AI

• Agree 1