Age [minimum 15 y/o]: Early Twenties
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:781019019
Warns: 1 RDMx9
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 240Hrs\

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @Draco_  @MrTooTooT @Cash
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]// I plan on benefiting your server by utilizing my experience and skills to create a positive and engaging environment for all players. As an active a dedicated staff member I will be readily available to assist players, answer their questions , and address any concerns they may have. Additionally , I will actively contribute to the growth and development of the server by fostering a sense of community among the players. I will work closely with the existing staff team to ensure smooth operations  and implement any necessary improvements to enhance the overall gaming experience.

Moreover, I will actively enforce the server rules and regulations, ensuring fair gameplay and maintaining a friendly and inclusive atmosphere. I will promptly address any violations or mingy behaviors  to ensure an enjoyable community for all. Ultimately, by snagging me for staff you will have an experienced, and reliable member. Furthermore, I possess strong problem solving abilities and can handle difficult situations with calmness and professionalism. I am adept at resolving conflicts and maintaining a fond atmosphere within the community. Overall, my goal is to actively contribute to the success and growth of the server by utilizing my experience , skills and passion for gaming to create a vibrant and thriving community.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details// No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  5+Hrs weekdays more time would be contributed on weekends

Edited by Starkk
Blank page
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

I personally haven't seen you too much but from what I know you are a good player. Sadly I don't play US so I don't have as much a chance to meet you or engage with you but with all the positive feedback, the fact I have never had a bad interaction with you, and how I haven't seen you have a bad interaction with another player, I believe you would make a good staff member. So it is a +1 from me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1