SWRP Johnny

In-game name: G13-SA JENG RNGL WO1 8823 Johnny/Jedi Padawan II Delta
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198320765239
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 518:48:38
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No administrator recommended me to apply.
Past experiences as a Game Master: I have no past experience Gamemastering on any Gmod servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I believe that I should be picked as a new gamemaster because I believe with my time playing on the server so far, I have been able to see what current GM’s have done to get an idea of what I need to bring to the table. The events out there already are good, but I believe that I also have some interesting perspective on some things in what players might want, therefore I can get new perspectives on objectives. Also, I feel like over my time on the server, being the only one I've ever played on, I have not gotten a lot of variety in events (like they are all different in ways but follow a similar premise for what they each do). I however believe that I along with help from others could create new exciting tasks for players to stay engaged with and wanting to come back to this server time and time again.

I also believe that with my variety of what I currently do on the server and what I have done on it in the past I can bring different ideas up for people to mess around with. Because I have made my way around the server a little bit, especially with the different qualifications, I believe I would be able to include more things for some of them to do. This is because I will occasionally hear complaints about how people think some qualifications get utilized more than others and they would like it if all the qualifications got utilized not equally but just a bit more evenly. Because of all these things I believe that I would make a good game master, especially with the people already there helping me grow in my creative abilities.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have never been punished or banned on any server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on Gmod for about 6-12 hours a day and for the week I am probably on for about 80 hours.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The role of a Gamemaster is to create fun and engaging events and activities to overall better players' experience on the server and make them want to keep playing.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute to RP on the server by trying to create events that everyone has an important part in because I feel like there are events being put out that only interest one group on the server and the other ones are kind of just sitting there waiting for it to be over.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: If the event were to be an On-World event I would start out with the classic base attack throwing normal pods first then hitting them with harder one’s. Once I get to the harder pods, I would send in an EC that is on the BX droid role with increased health and have them sneak into the base to hack information of the consoles in NCC. Alas while in NCC they would gather troop data and at the last second, they would transfer it to a CIS officer stationed at FOB Athena. The troopers would get an engineer to hack into the BX’s memory banks and find a transmission showing where the BX was sent from. They would then go on a Patrol to Athena and find heavy CIS resistance. Once inside they would go up to the second floor and in the room up there, they would find a tactical droid that is trying to send the information gathered. The EOD then must blow the transmitter up to stop any data from being sent to CIS command.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
(An On-World) The troops are hit with a sudden base attack of pods. After the first wave of pods is done more get dropped along with 2 AAT’s and the clones will hopefully spawn in an IFTX to counter them. After a bit the CIS will pull back and head to FOB Olympas and set up a makeshift base there. The clones must go on an FOB sweep to find where they retreated to, and they have to take out and gather information on a CIS’s fleet location is.

(An On-World) before downtime when people are still active, but some are getting off for the night a small base attack where there aren’t much CIS retaliation and people just get to have fun taking out droids late at night followed by a small patrol with droids in the comms relay trying to get a distress call out for more help. If they are successful, the call pods will come down on the troopers as they leave. However, if they stop the call the event will end.

(An Off-World) Go to the venator and start with Naval sending the ship through hyperspace to a location where a CIS ship is located, and they pull up alongside and have to board it and take out a tactical droid on the ray shielded bridge.

(An Off-World) We get a distress call from Wookies kashyyyk asking for help to take out CIS forces that have overrun their treetop village. We must go there with the troops and use grapplers and Jet packs to gain movement and height quickly. While there we meet up with 1 Wookie who asks for help to free other Wookie's from entrapment before the CIS runs tests on them. Once we have the wookie prisoners we exvile off world while the cis try to stop us.

(An Off-World) The clones must go back to their home planet of Kamino where CIS droids have taken prisoners of new CT's, and we must fight to get them back. Once we have regained control of kamino the republic must hold the line against new experimental droids being sent down until the clones can make it back to their cruiser.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

Your interest has been apparent and great! We are pleased to add you to our GM team!

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained