Why I believe I have been wrongly banned, By SomeoneSomewhere.

In-game name: SomeoneSomewhere 

My steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:719114909)

Staff members in-game name: Oyasumi German

Staff members SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:198456461) 

Time and date of incident: 2023-10-13 - 19:45:37 

Timezone : CDT

Ban reason: MRDM

I have been banned for 2 weeks.

Proof of ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DEEEZNUTS125/screenshot/2144334696784539067/

What happened: I was outside of spawn after dualling some of my friends and I saw 3 people raiding one of my friends base so I pressed my key bind to do advert counter, but I pressed the wrong button, and it didn't go into chat so after I killed the raiders, I got reported for MRDM I tried to explain my mistake, but Oyasumi German said it didn't matter and banned me for 2 weeks for MRDM.

Sorry I messed up posting this 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Community Director
1 hour ago, Someone_Somewhere said:

Sorry I messed up posting this 

No worries! Cleaned up your other thread so we don't have 2 on going 🙂 

Best of luck in your appeal :)!

Edited by AlexConway
  • DarkRP Administration Team
On 10/16/2023 at 6:21 PM, Someone_Somewhere said:

I pressed my key bind to do advert counter, but I pressed the wrong button, and it didn't go into chat so after I killed the raiders 

First and foremost, you admitted to MRDM. First Mistake on my part I don't think I have your log's on file so there's no way for me to validate this ban, Though I will say you did admit to it on your forum post that you had slipped up your binds. At it's most you might down for UMRDM.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
20 hours ago, Oyasumi said:

I don't think I have your log's on file so there's no way for me to validate this ban

Update: Found it here's the Entire Sit. At best I still stick with my idea of MRDM, though if whatever higher justice wants to lower it to UMRDM. 

• DarkRP Management Team

ACCEPTED

While you did mass RDM, it seems that it may have been an accident on your part for mistakenly pressing the wrong key; While this will not always lead to a reduction in your ban, the circumstances of this situation seem to suggest that it was a genuine mistake.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week from the original issue date of the ban. 

You will be unbanned on Friday, Oct. 20th at 19:45 EST

@Korn @Chicaa21
Please lock and move.

• Agree 1