DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mob's Resignation from SEALS

When I first left earlier today I didn't feel like making this, but I feel I should let the rest of the US know. I won't be playing on US often anymore, I'll only play US when something fun is happening, or when the US is outnumbered. So, I guess see ya guys on the battlefield. Now I have to do @'s or something like that so...

• @im_Red You're pretty dope, hope you get that promo soon bud
  • @Not Naitsir Got into SEALS easily I see you on the daily, but you're cool too I guess.
  • @Greasy Dan You arrived in 1985, and I'll miss you BB ❤️❤️
  • @Chef Ramardee JJ's Favorite The best Captain of my time on SEALS, continue to lead the faction into greatness
  • @BeeBopBrand I know you don't play on the server anymore, but you made SEALS an amazing time for me. You were there since the beginning for me. You are, and forever will be my favorite SEAL.
  • @Vac_ You were a mute for a while, now you're not as much of a mute anymore. 
  • @Krimzin You're basically Vac except you still don't talk. 
  • @Why Just a minge You were a good Captain, except for a couple of times when you weren't. Also, get a better forum name.