Staff members in-game name: Yui'PopGoomba
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Not sure, can't get ID
Date & Time of incident: 10/21/23, middle of the day
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban: Can't transfer ban picture, sorry
What happened? (include any proof):

I was jailed 3 times throughout my first two days of playing the server. My first jail was justified as I was shooting another brother, and I understand I shouldn't of done that, since it was the golden rule. My second jail was justified as well, but I didn't realize what I was doing was wrong. My friend and I had been arguing over who had the best shot, and was killing the most droids. So we decided to have a 1v1, away from everyone so we wouldn't accidently kill anyone. We were then jailed and told that there was a certain place for people to 1v1, which we didn't know at all since it was our first day. I believe my third jail was unjustified. I was in a clone trooper bunk by myself (my designated bunk) and I was shooting my three different weapons at the wall, to see which was which. This was my second time playing, so I wasn't 100% sure which gun was which. There was no one around, and I was firing into a wall, so I wouldn't accidently damage anyone.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I understand being jailed the first two times, but I don't believe my third ban was justified, which led to my NITRP ban. It was my second time playing so I wasn't aware of the rules, such as doing a consented 1v1, or testing out weapons away from others. I truly enjoyed the server and I hope I can be unbanned because I feel like it was just a misunderstanding on my part, and I dont think I should of been jailed for the testing out my weapons.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Appeal Accepted.
While you did reach the three arrest threshold within 24 hours, however we have reason to believe that the third arrest that sent you over may have been a bit of an overstep. While the bunks are not a rule-free zone, you weren't hurting anything, and it could've been a situation of keeping too close of an eye on a repeat offender.
e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png