Unspecified

Name:Unspecified

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] |  a Total of 74 hours

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no]Yes

Referrals:  [optional] Nope

Staff History:  [warns/bans]Nope

Country of Residence: United States

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? Yes, I have staffed on ICE servers and totally regret staffing with the most corrupt staff probably on the Garry's Mod game. I would just honestly love to help out. I am board and just need more action then just war!
Choosing me out of everyone shouldn't be a bad choice, as a Drill Instructor I am always nice and will stay nice to my recruits. I will treat all players and staff as they are my recruit but with a lot more respect. I live in the Pacific Standered zone
so I will be on at night when people will need me and in the morning. Gaming on Garnet Is the best thank you.
Thank you all staff who had read this Staff Application.
-11B DS SSG Unspecified (10/04/2018)- 7:05 [PST]

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)I plan on helping out with staff and players. I will be quick to my responses and whatnot. I will take out my RP time for helping out the community.

I don’t want to sound like a dick, but the minimum age to apply is 15, unless you get permission from a manager+. Also, the minimum hours of playtime is 75, you’re currently 1 hour away from that. Don’t let this discourage you though, feel free to apply once you have met these requirements.