Gl1tch's Loa

In-game name: Gl1tch
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_1:1:570838644
In-game rank:  Senior Moderator
Timezone: CDT
Length of LOA: 2 Weeks
Reason: So this month has been pretty devastating to be honest, Ive had to take a trip down to my folks house a little earlier in the month, my mother had been sick but she's a stubborn fuck like me and refused to go to see a physician, she had been slowly getting sicker and had always chopped it up to be, " allergies or the weather or any excuse she could make"  My father finally forced her to go get checked up.... As glad as I am that she did. It also hurts me deeply to discover the truth, Sucks even typing this up to be honestly. My mother has a Chronic Disease, And it make's sense with it slowly getting worse over time. So I am going to leave this LOA here, Spend some time with the family. If your important to me then you can hit me up on discord and I can go into more details with you, 

• Like 2

i know how it feels, man, last year my grandma passed away to terminal cancer, we only found out after she finally was convinced to see a doctor, after 3 weeks of begging from my mother. Im sure your mother is a nice woman, Though i never met her, i know that losing a loved one is a hard thing to deal with, and i send my condolences if she passes.

• Like 1