VAEW - Ban Appeal

VAEW

In-game name: VAEW
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:114272260)
Staff members in-game name: Tdizz
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:591101150)
Date & Time of incident: sometime yesterday afternoon, around 2pm.
Timezone: eastern
Ban Reason: mass pb 
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: 0D05F64D51576875561AFDBF7F5D561351BFEA5C
What happened? (include any proof): i was with the mayor and followed him into a base that was open from the top and we waited inside for a few minutes to jump the crooks inside. mind you, we were both police officers and can't even spawn down props. i had my friend with me but we didn't know the mayor. one of the guys saw us and started shooting which started a big gunfight inside the base. we killed all guys inside and went into the back room to find illegal money printers. we started blowing them up and then the guy Tdizz teleported back into the base and killed us, then teleported his friend that we killed back inside as well. very shorty after he banned my friend, then the mayor, then me all for mass propblocking which we never did and physically couldn't do as our police jobs. there was no report, we were never taken to an admin room to have our say in the situation, we were just straight up banned with zero hesitation by this abusive staff just because we raided his base. he had to abuse his admin commands to save his printers and false banned me because he was salty thaat he lost.

i dont know how you let this kinda stuff slide, crazy how someone with this kind of behavior is even a staff member.

please unban me.

• Like 1

Hey man, mind sending any proof of the warrant for initially raiding the base? You and a few others were prob blocking the whole sewers and my base after attempting to raid us multiple times. If I can find the clip of the prop block I’ll post it in the thread. Also I’m very confused on these wild accusations without any proof backing it up. 

Edited by tdizz
24 minutes ago, tdizz said:

mind sending any proof of the warrant for initially raiding the base?

24 minutes ago, tdizz said:

You and a few others were prob blocking the whole sewers and my base after attempting to raid us multiple times.

1 hour ago, VAEW said:

followed him into a base that was open from the top and we waited inside for a few minutes to jump the crooks inside. mind you, we were both police officers and can't even spawn down props.

i'm not the one who made the arrest, and wasnt banned for this supposed warrant. i was banned for propblocking, which i didn't even do. you banned me without a sit so you're the one who has to provide the proof.

Edited by VAEW

Accepted
You appeal has been accepted due to a lack of evidence to support the ban.
Tdizz will be spoken to in regards to this.

Thank you for taking the time to make this report.

@Korn
Please lock & Move.

• Winner 1