SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198995229342
Warns: 0
Timezone: NST
Playtime?: 9hr25min
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [0]
    Past experiences as staff: senior admin
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because I will do my absolute best to keep the server a fun and enjoyable experience for all. I will also treat it like a real job, meaning I wil have professionalism and integrity.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No I have not.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Atleast a few hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Sometimes sports.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have read the rules.

-Support

I feel like you need to read the rules more. I remember reporting you last night for something and may even have a video. It's not that important. The point is knowing the rules, which I am personally still becoming accustomed to myself. For instance, I thought another thief couldn't counter my PD raid. For you, it was enforcing a kos line as a hobo, that wasn't even yours might I add. Best regards, NotDeadPool

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

You did not read through the staff rules
You Do Not Have Enough Hours
Little Effort Was Put Into Paragraphs

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.