sallad

In game name: sallad

Age: 18 SteamID (STEAM_0:1:65945872) Warns: No Warns Timezone: GMT+13
Playtime?: 25 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [Yes]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[Yes, If Necessary]

Referral(s): [No recommendation]

Past experiences as staff: [Was a SuperAdmin on defconnnations]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I know i haven't put as much time into the server as some of the other applicants/players however,
i have had past experiences of staffing garrysmod servers, i understand rules and how to deal with situations if i need to. I am calm and respectful
and will always try to do the job at the best of my ability and work towards a better outcome of sits on the server.

I am willing to put more time into the server and support fellow staff members and help in any way i possibly can, So far with my 25 hours i have really enjoyed the server and want to give all i can to help while playing on the server, I think that i can do good in your community and punish the rule breakers, and make the server better in any way i can. I have read the rules and understand how the server works and am willing to do whatever i need to make this work.     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Nothing i recall

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made an application on any other servers (recently) last time would've been around
2 years ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I work 7:30am - 4pm every weekday, however im able to put in alot of time after i finish work,
(which i would be doing either way)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy gaming, and the aquatic sides of the world
(fishing,diving,etc) Did you read the staff rules?:I have read the staff rules

Edited by sallad
Re-did added more stuff
5 minutes ago, sallad said:

Did you read the staff rules?:I have read the staff rules

No ya didn't. 

5 minutes ago, sallad said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I know i haven't put as much time into the server as some of the other applicants/players however,
i have had past experiences of staffing garrysmod servers, i understand rules and how to deal with situations if i need to. I am calm and respectful
and will always try to do the job at the best of my ability and work towards a better outcome of sits on the server.

Not two paragraphs

44 minutes ago, sallad said:

I did read the rules... I will try to fix this, however with the -1s i doubt it'll change anything..

People can change opinion if you fix it, and properly do the application my man. As it stands though I must -1 as well for reasons stated above until you do so.