Warns: N/A
Timezone: NA East
Playtime?: 300 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Not in any servers
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like you should choose me because I can help out with the server a lot and help people out with what they need like trainings certs and RP. For an on/off world and I could drop down pods when needed and I could do some base attacks when told and I wanna get to the highest rank on GM that I can. And I can help people get better at flying and EOD and I could help update the base here and there and I wanna be the best 501st GM there is right now and I could try to make all the trainings super fun. For the people trying out and the person trying out could ask for the difficulty when they are trying to aim train and when a person is trying to rank up to SGT I could do a mini SGT+ training. And I could set up a little battalion training for the SGT so they know what to do and so they aren't clueless and I could also do a LA-AT C for the person trying the pilot cert and I could be in the LA-AT C with them. There is many ways I could help people like if they are doing EOD certs and they need a gm I will try my best to get there same with pilot certs and if I really need to. I could do a little event to entertain the troops and if they need to do a training they could step out and do it. And if I am not a good GM I will keep training to do better and I will be the best 501st GM and I could bring a stronger vibe to the GM community and I could gather all of the GMs together and we can have like a little GM training. And the one reason really why is cause I am fun to work with and I could do great trainings and on/off worlds and I wanna let everyone have fun on my on/off worlds and that is why you should let me be GM and I could do great things as a GM. And i could make all the fun kill houses for a breacher or heavy training and I will make all the kill houses fun and i could be a great piece of the GM community and I will be super happy if you choose me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details {never
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 hours a day

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To help people get better with their certs/pilot and i will help do EOD and PILOT certs and help with on/off worlds and help with any trainings possible and i can help people with like breacher/heavy tryouts and stuff like that.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: When we are on an off/on world i can spawn in pods and help with RP like Med RP and Eod RP and i could just be a good GM.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: we can Advertise all the available certs in the training room and we could put the LVL next to the certs.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

1. The CIS has taken some of our recourses and we need to take them back and take out all of the CIS and we need to be stealthy to get the resources back successfully and if a troop starts shooting without a suppressed weapon turn targeting off for the person who shot only and then go to med bay and the resources are there and the 41st will get the recourses and the 104th can clear most of the MHB so we can walk past any other droid and the get to evac and we can have the JENG+ fix any broken LA-ATS and so we can get out with our recourses and get back to healing the LA-ATS for ourselves. grapple hooks are allowed.

Map: rp_venator_extensive_v1_4 Name: I'm out of metal!

2. there is a zombie outbreak and we have to find a cure before the CIS does and cures only their troops and it is a fight for the republic 501st 212th at base 104th checks Athena 41st checks atlas and the cure is gonna be at Atlas and 41st has to bring it to med bay medics go to med bay and take the infected troopers cured and all the other troopers defend MHB once the zombies make there way inside every on but 510st and 212th go inside there is least amount of chance that they got bitten and get the 104th and the 41st back to normal and have the 34th battle group come and help us cause there is gonna be a lot of zombies to take care of and once that is over go back to your normal duties. grapple hooks/jetpacks allowed.

Map: rp_anaxes_garnet_v2 Name: Decaying troops

3. The CIS has taken the venator and we have to have all the troops to take it back and take out the CIS Ground command and we need to be stealthy so we can take it back slowly but surely and I am sure there is a assassin droid to take out and the jedi need to take out the BX droid 501st pushes MHB 41st cuts power 104th takes out med bay 212th clears any room possible and once 212th has gotten done with that we should get them all healed  we can get ready for more pods in MHB and after we clear the that we give back the suppressors we can get ready for evac and ENG can hack into the mainframe so we can get 2 LA-ATS and so we can get out of the MHB safely and the 34th battle group can deal with the rest of the CIS command. grapple hooks are allowed.

Map: rp_venator_extensive_v1_4 Name: CIS new FOB

4. The mayor has called us to save him From the CIS and we need to help him and his city as much as possible and we can hide him and his community while we wipe out every droid in the town and we find him tied up to a chair in the bar and the CIS group leader is interrogating him so he can find his prized possession it is the only thing in his world (tequila bottle) and it cost millions send 104th to get the mayor and send 41st to defend the tequila bottle and 501st and the 212th help the 104th and 41st 212th goes with 41st and 501st goes with 104th and we need to breach in the mayors office make sure that no CIS forces are in there and then while 501st and 104th are about to clear the bar to get the mayor back home a bunch of pods start shooting at them so 501st needs to clear the main area and let 104th help the mayor. grapple hooks are allowed.

Map: rp_christophsis Name: How about a drink?

5. There is tons of people disappearing after a free flight and we have to find them take our ships and troops back from the CIS and all 501st will go scout around 212th will try to find the troops 41st and 104th take care of the droids and find the La-ats and there will be laser walls needed to be deactivated and we need ENG+ to get any data files the CIS has on us and have them wipe it and get the medics to a safe space for the injured troopers get them what ever they need and then the game master will spawn in tons of pods on the beach we need a TX-427 and a AT-TE to wipe the pods out and 501st and 212th guards the outside 104th and 41st guards the inside to keep the medics and troopers safe and after we clear the beach we need to clear the rest of the beach and then get the troopers on the la-ats and go back to annexes. jetpacks/grapple hooks are allowed.

Map: gm_bigisland Name: where are they?

Edited by P3can
  • Like 1

Your application seems alright if i overlook the typos, the events might need a bit of rework but the ideas are there, i like your enthusiasm, i would like to give you a shot and if accepted would like to see how you perform during your trial period.

+1

• StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

You have the support of many trusted individuals on the Gamemaster team!
Willingness to learn and update your application.

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained