GTA - Moderator Application

GTA5

Name: GTA

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | 1MD PFC GTA has played for 1219:21:29.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes

Referrals:  [optional] N/A

Staff History:  [warns/bans] 2 masses in 2016- 2017 and 1 RDM from october the 4th.

Country of Residence: United States

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?
Mod. - Garnet DRP, Owner/Superadmin - Figuration Gaming, A.B.O.D - Night Fever RP, T.Mod - PPRP.
Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)-

To be honest with you I plan on making a big difference on this server. I have had previous staff experience here and I do know what is expected. I understand the rules of the server and do plan on making sure everyone is following them to the best of there ability. After coming back Full-Time on GG I have seen a huge amount of minging and RDM. I understand I have past experience there and I have fixed it. I plan on making a direct stand to people like this. I will make direct orders to the best of my ability to help this server 100%. So yes I will help this server with all strength I can. I plan on cleaning the server up making sure people do not break rules. That's how I feel I can help.

I'm unsure if you are just recently returning to the server, but I can say I've only seen you on once or twice. Try to increase your activity and become more 'known' throughout the current community. Your staff history is also a bit alarming as being someone who as massed twice is kind of a red flag, and as someone with as much playtime/experience on the server as you do, I want more out of your essay portion. Sure it meets the minimum, but it is extremely repetitive. I'd like to see more out of someone who has staffed before.

Edited by t3rr0r