Staff app for MFBJohn

Jonathan

In game name:MFBJohn

Age: SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/id/jonathanvlogs/)

Timezone:mst

Playtime?:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [yes]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[yes]

Referral(s): [Evolve]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I am a really decdicated worker and sometimes always aware of the rules and everything else I love working on servers helping and everything, I Will be using rules and applying to staff rules obey tools and commands you get help people that help] 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as long as im home from school ill be on helping and wokring   

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? none besides shcool

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Edited by Jonathan
1 hour ago, Bread God said:

I think he's applying for MRP as Evolve is a player on MRP. However, if this is a DRP app, my comment on his MRP app still stands. No listed playtime, little info in paragraph, didn't read staff rules or even list an age. -1

no this is a Dark RP app as i am a moderator on DRP.  just found out now that he has below the minimum playtime mistook his playtime with another person, also did not read staff rules and as stated above the paragraph did not state enough info please remove me from referrals. I will for sure +1 you when you reapply in the future once you have the required hours ( probably go for even more ) and understand the rules to the full extent.

also when you reapply please look over the format and make sure you have everything required to submit 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE