Nakila Staff Abuse and Wrong Ban

Just now, KR1M said:

I can second this.

i got video

1 minute ago, Maggot Teeth said:

Yes i did, there was the hobo lord, the gun dealer and  another hobo named connor mcgregor that kept going but i literally said "im trying to apply for mod so im done with that"

unfortunately for you i have video proof to back myself up

2 minutes ago, Quantum said:

i got video

unfortunately for you i have video proof to back myself up

Video that shows me stopping after asked the 2nd time? Does it include how rudely we were spoken to and us being rdm'd by admins? or is that being trimmed out

1 minute ago, Quantum said:

you mean continuing to spam before i jailed you?

Im just going to stop before this gets heated, as an argument doesnt help either side. My actions were childish and i will man up to them, But as someone with no prior warns, jails or bans, and with no intent to crash the server, a month is a little harsh imo. It was a 2 sided thing with both sides antagonizing one another, and the blank name guy made me act in spite. nitrp or failrp would be a reasonable shortening. But there was no attempted server crash

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

I know nothing about servers or coding, But i know 100% if it was lagging the server, people would be spamming in chat "LAAGG" And if it was lagging the server instead of just lagging your pc, all voice chat would be choppy, which it wasnt. I will apologize for lagging anyone near me but i didnt think it was as serious as it was because the staff just removed our props and when we asked for which rule we were breaking they flew off. I will own up to it being minging but i will not own up to attempting to crash the server, because i wasnt.