Ban appeal

In-game name: Casper
SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:579366312)
Staff members in-game name: Danny The Dog
Staff members SteamID:(STEAM_0:0:64563538)
Date & Time of incident: 12/1/2023. 1:27:28 AM
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of

Ban:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3102220493 (Steam Screenshot)
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing as usual, printing money with one of my buddies, I went outside to try to sell some of my guns as I was an Import gun dealer, So I went outside talked with a few people then I saw these guys "stealing money" from people and I didn't think much of it. Until later I was talking to one of my clients and then another player "stole" money from me the reason I say "stole" is because they were doing /me and writing that they pickpocketed me. I ended up killing him about 3 or 4 times because he kept coming back. Unfortunetly I didn't know about /me so I didnt know i was rdming. I am truly sorry for rdming. Thank you in advance for considering.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Hello, I’m currently not home but is proof even necessary? @Merk@Derpza

He admitted to killing them and apologized even though we have said appeals aren’t for apologizing

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

After reviewing my screenshots I remember you saying in this situation that it was a gang war and you said "Do I have to spell it out to you?" In a condescending way.

This shows that your adverts weren't even done correctly because not only does the gang war have to come from the LEADER BUT you need to advert a request AS the gang leader to the opposing gang leader and they need to accept it.

Example:

Bloods Leader: Gang war Crips? (Accept or Deny?)

Crips Leader: Gang war accepted

Then you can duke it out for 10 minutes or until a leader surrenders

I will admit those two Crips did run around and use the /me command to make people think they are robbing them and I did speak to both of them about how they *technically* aren't in the wrong to do it but it is mingy and causes problems 

So I decided to ban you not only because you did mass, but your attitude in the sit as well as you trying to pass off what you did.

Edited by Danny_The_Dog

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

When danny sent the clips into the appeal, I made my decision instantly. 
You killed 6 people ( some of which you killed multiple times) in a matter of minutes

I am choosing not to accept your appeal. 

Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

• Cringe 1