In-game name: Delta-07 'Sev'
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:170241444
Warns: none that I know of
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 18 days 8 hours and 56 minutes
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @AlexConway
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Head of Staff a while ago and lots of GM time put in
Why should we choose you over other applicants?
as I have been apart of this server over the past couple of months I have gone from a simple private to the rank of captain in 212th and after became an RC where I have been for the past couple months. As such I believe I have put in not only the time but the dedication needed to show that I can help provide an authenticate and well received experience in the community. Due to the time and dedication I've shown I am also Razor Lead proving that those around me can rely on me for whatever the situation may be.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? nope
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: to much atm

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: to provide a fun experience for the players on the server giving them things to do in and out of RP

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Providing Pilots with plenty opportunities for air to air combat while also providing engineers and medics with lots of chances for RP whether that be having a pilot crash into MHB needing medical support and his ship to be prepared or having an ATTE break randomly these would all be great chances for everyone to really show what they can do

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
This is more of an event Idea for a multi staged situation. 
Starting off we are called to provide relief to the citizens of Alderaan as there is a CIS Blockade cutting off supply routes to and from the planet. due to this the start of the event would be us trying to smash through the blockade. after dealing with the blockade there would be a slight bit of Engineer RP while also needing pilots to maintain Air Superiority. This would allow the engineers time to work on repairing the damaged ship while also preparing for a planetary assault (getting vehicles prepped and what not)
Vehicles involved would be an AT-TE and whatever aircraft needed. This mission would have Civilians held up in the Jedi temple on the map while having a POW Camp in the main city and the Senate building outside the city would be crawling with droids giving SOB a side objective to secure sensitive intel that is in there.
With the presence of civilians it will make the situation more difficult as it would restrict the amount of explosives and what not we would be able to use. with this in mind the Commanding officers would have a couple different objectives.
OBJ 1
Give supplies to the people of Alderaan in the temple and take the Tower between the main city and the temple
OBJ 2
Lower the shields and have a small group scale the wall in order to secure the hostages

OBJ 3
eliminate a DFU held up in the main building

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

On world: 
Simple idea group of droids disguised as troopers sneak into base and attempt to steal republic codes while also prepping the base for an attack

CIS Controlled anaxes:
Main force will be told to assault the factory and secure a high value target while SOB is sent to destroy a nearby supply depot

Off World:
Since I know how much this server loves Geonosis events this is a very simple one
Start off on the Venator to breakthrough a blockade

Ground assault will have gold squad bomb bases and soften up a previously made landing point while Razor gives air coverage

Main force will move to destroy a hostile factory while SOB moves to secure the arena and take out a HVT

Main force will discover a hostile experimental bomb and need EOD to disarm it

Passive RP Event:
Unknown pilot crash lands at Athena and gets pinned down by hostile droids
it is later found out that this pilot is a high ranking member of the Black Sun

the member will negotiate and eventually cut a deal with Naval, SOB, or CG giving them locations of their operations

Black Sun Follow up:
The 34th is sent to secure Nar Shadaa after recieving intel that the Black Sun is operating out of a factory making spice

from there it is found out that a Black Sun LT is on Nar Shadaa hiding out at an old fortified base
If it takes the 34th to long to reach him he will escape using the landing pad at said base

Edited by Tembo
  • Agree 1

Your application looks good, events are simple but good, you've been in the server for a while now, i know you are pretty mature, i knew you were the right choice for razor lead and i'm glad i wasn't wrong. Hope to see your events in work soon enough

+1

• StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Welcomed addition to the GM team

Good events
Would be a massive for passive RP

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained

• Like 1