DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

anorexic_Texan AKA Chevy Sonic Typical Leader Staff Application

In-game name: anorexic_Texan  "aka  Chevy Sonic Typical Leader"
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199562667108 "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326823605"

STEAM_0:0:801200690  "STEAM_0:1:183278938
Timezone: Central 
Playtime?: 1 hour "627 Hours"
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Merk, fat good boi

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Howdy everyone!

I'd like to share a bit about my professional journey to support my application for a staff position. At the age of 17, I founded my own information technology and audiovisual company, which I've been actively engaged in for the past five years. Managing a team of contractors, I've found genuine joy in the work. More recently, I ventured into the realm of server hosting with my project, Typical Server, catering specifically to my existing clientele at Cannon System Design.

While my main gig keeps me occupied, I find solace in relieving stress through Gary's Mod. Over the last 10 months, I've immersed myself in the Garnet Gaming community, amassing over 320 hours of gameplay. Notably, I've had positive experiences with the administrators, fostering a sense of camaraderie.

You might wonder why I'm interested in taking on an admin role. Growing up homeschooled, I've developed a laid-back and chill personality, rooted in my Texan upbringing. However, witnessing the prevalence of racism and toxicity in today's culture has saddened me. I aspire to contribute positively, serving as a counterbalance. My motivation is not solely to enforce rules but to engage in meaningful conversations, understanding the challenges others face. Recognizing the alarming rates of suicide among individuals aged 14 to 25, I believe in creating a safe space within the gaming community. My aim is to be a beacon of positivity, offering support and fostering a sense of belonging.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: "2 months"
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Information Technology & A/V 
Did you read the staff rules?: anorexic_Texan

Edited by anorexic_texan
refferal add
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to you being ex-staff, the large amount of +1's on your app, and the effort you put into your application

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a L.Mod for training!