DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

jakes ban appeal

jake the man

I was recently banned on the DarkRP server for 10 years after saying my "friends" real name (GCF vladamier lein is his GMOD name)  in vc. So when I was in the game my friend was outside and I was saying "Tanner" go away because he was being annoying and I asked him to leave. Then he reported me for doxing because he thought it would be "funny" and he thought it would be a week ban (confirmed in the discord vc). I'm so used to saying his name because we used to be in a clan together and we were friends and I never thought he would turn such a cold shoulder to me. I don't think that a 10-year ban is necessary for saying a first name, I think a week or 2 ban would be appropriate for such acts, not 10 years. Again I don't think this was a fair ban at all and I should be unbanned or at the least have my ban reduced.

Thank you for your time. Sincerely- jaketheman4014.spacer.png

Edited by jake the man

n-game name: JakeTheMan4014

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:756207693

Staff members in-game name: Congay

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:138807332

Date & Time of incident: 2023-12-09 - 23:35:24

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: Doxing

How long were you banned for?: 10 years

Proof of Ban: image.png?ex=6588688b&is=6575f38b&hm=5a6

What happened? (include any proof): I was being chased by a guy I used to play with and called him by his display name on discord. I don't think that calling people by the display name on their discord warrants a 10 year ban.

I am the person who got you banned, and I'm sorry. It was 1:30 am, and I was upset. I want you to be unbanned; you did nothing wrong. You are a great person and deserve this unban. If you don't get unbanned, I will fight for it. It was my Discord name that I forgot, and I was just mad in general. I want you to be unbanned. I'm fine with you saying my name, and I forgive everything. With love, -Tanner.

Hello, what happens here was I got a report for doxxing by the player mentioned above Vladimir Lein and he than sent me a clip which did show you calling his name. Because I am fairly new to the staff team I asked for help in what to do in this situation. After a conversation between Conway and Vladimir you were then banned for 10 Years for doxing.

• Community Director
43 minutes ago, The_silent_man said:

After a conversation between Conway

No, I just told you if you have evidence you can request the ban. If you'd like to revoke the ban as the banning staff member, state so here and a DarkRP Administrator can accept this.

Edited by AlexConway
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After reading the statements made by Vladimir and Silent, I see no reason not to revoke your ban.

Thank you for your time, and we apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.

Edited by Merk