Hugh Janus Ban Appel

HughJanus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97692622

When did the punishment occur?: 1:56 pm EST

Warn/Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Who was involved?: multiple ppl couldent names was banned to fast

Why should your appeal be accepted?: i missclicked with a nade while on Juggernaught

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): none banned to fast

Do you have any other infractions, such as warns or bans? Also, can you provide an approximate playtime? I know you can't get an exact time, as you don't have access to the server right now. Just letting you know, for cases like this where it's on the line of intentional and accidental, I usually become the devil's advocate. I understand people accidentally clicking grenades, and the fact that you have jugg is a good sign, as it shows you have some interest in the server. Please, provide as much information about yourself as possible, as I want to believe you and reduce your warn. However, if Delphin's evidence proves you guilty, you have to wait the 2 weeks. Best of luck, hope to see you soon.

If the mod that banned him can provide evidence that he actually did not intend to mass, then this will be a +1 from me. But since I wasn’t there physically and did not know  what exactly happened, I’ll stay neutral for now.

Edited by Shrood

I actually spoke with him and clarified and would like to request that the ban be replaced with a 1 day for accidental mass. I have screenshots: https://gyazo.com/6488a5d9da330f8e323ab9e1747eddcc 

The ban was made in a split second as soon as I saw the feed come out but on further review he apologized profusely and had several witnesses that claimed it was an accident as well.

• 1 month later...