DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

- Puhnage - Staff application

Puhnage

In-game name: Iplayxb0x (soon to be Puhnage)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198170661958

Warns: 0
Timezone: Central time (us-canada)
Playtime?: 240+ hours (edit)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  Yes

Referral(s):
    Past experiences as staff: Paradox equinox TTT (no longer online) 2+years 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I wouldn't say I have any notable reason that I might be selected more or less than anyone else. I started playing gmod about 10 years ago on a potato of a laptop and my two top modes were always TTT and Dark rp but unlike the former I only played on GarnetGaming as my go to server. Been gaming since 2000 on most major home consoles and only recently started diving into the pc world. Xbox has been my mainstay for most of my time gaming. As a big fan of Halo I was committed to the big green community and have even done a few select official and unofficial leagues ranging from Grifball teams and recently broadcasting for Rocket league private leagues.

just a few days ago I was gifted a gaming pc and one of my initial thoughts was, "the last time I played gmod I had 14 Fps" and thus my previous 1k+ hours in gmod had already roped me back in. as I mentioned before Garnet has been my go-to server for darkrp. the community is quite awesome in many ways from hilarious rp down to cool and helpful individuals and I find it a good environment to chill about in. most of my prior knowledge to gmod moderation only came from TTT and quite honestly I can't say I remember much about it. I never abused the privilege and really only used it as intended. but all great things come to an end and after a community split, I found myself drifting back to Xbox and that's been my mode for the last few years of gaming. 

in summary, this application probably seems a little out of nowhere or not quite what some people standardize for moderation teams and that's okay. this was just me putting out an attempt to see if there's anything I may be able to offer to the server and community as a whole in terms of keeping the game fun and fair. I do work a job but i have Plenty enough free time as to keep up to expectations. I think that about wraps it all up for what I could say for myself but I'll leave this as a fun fact, ill out bunny hop anyone on a controller 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 2-8 hours daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Xbox
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Puhnage 

(Edit) I read all the rules for staff but failed to see the small format of placing my name in it. 

Edited by Puhnage
nitpicking,

How are you doing soon to be Puhnage, I hope you are having a wondeful day. Sadly, I am going to giving you a -1 on your app for the following reasons:

Grammar

2 hours ago, Puhnage said:

Playtime?: 256+hours

You fucking cap

spacer.png

I wouldn't say I have any notable reason that I might be selected more or less than anyone else. I started playing gmod about 10 years ago on a potato of a laptop and my two top modes were always TTT and Dark rp but unlike the former I only played on GarnetGaming as my go to server. Been gaming since 2000 on most major home consoles and only recently started diving into the pc world. Xbox has been my mainstay for most of my time gaming. as a big fan of halo I was committed to the big green community and have even done a few select official and unofficial leagues ranging from Grifball teams and recently broadcasting for Rocket league private leagues.

Filler.

just a few days ago I was gifted a gaming pc and one of my initial thoughts was, "the last time I played gmod I had 14 Fps" and thus my previous 1k+ hours in gmod had already roped me back in. as I mentioned before Garnet has been my go-to server for darkrp. the community is quite awesome in many ways from hilarious rp down to cool and helpful individuals and I find it a good environment to chill about in. most of my prior knowledge to gmod moderation only came from TTT and quite honestly I can't say I remember much about it. I never abused the privilege and really only used it as intended. but all great things come to an end and after a community split, I found myself drifting back to Xbox and that's been my mode for the last few years of gaming. 

I ain't gon lie this shit a filler too.

in summary, this application probably seems a little out of nowhere or not quite what some people standardize for moderation teams and that's okay. this was just me putting out an attempt to see if there's anything I may be able to offer to the server and community as a whole in terms of keeping the game fun and fair. I do work a job but i have Plenty enough free time as to keep up to expectations. I think that about wraps it all up for what I could say for myself but I'll leave this as a fun fact, ill out bunny hop anyone on a controller 🙂

Good thing I ain't playing gmod on a controller. Filler.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Xbox

This is probably the best thing in this app.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

I can tell.

• Cringe 2
  • Creative 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

-1 DIDN'T READ THE STAFF RULES

-1 not very good paragraphs

+1 no bans/warns

-1 You are a nice guy from what I remember ingame however your paragraphs don't explain why you would be better than other applicants it just talks about how you started getting into games and not why you believe you are better than other applicants. 

ON TOP OF THAT YOU GOTTA READ THE STAFF RULES MAN VERY VERY IMPROTANT SO YOU DON'T ABUSE.

Unfortunately going to have to -1 this. Not necessarily for the reasons stated above me, I just don't personally see anything in your paragraphs that makes you or your abilities stand out.

I'd love to see you take another shot at this in the future, and I hope to see you around in-game! 💜

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: Initially you did not carefully read the staff rules, your paragraphs could use some more DarkRP related topics, and you should get some more recent playtime

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.

• Agree 1