DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] Either fix the CC tab in the F4 menu to display ONLY the cc's you are apart of, have a separate menu for ALL cc's to be shown, or show all cc's in f4 menu.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] The main thing is being able to find your own CC so not only do you not HAVE to use your command, but also so you can change what player model you want if you have multiple on it. I mention this because my CC has 3+ models but Im stuck as the thief most the time

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • 300 IQ 1

+1

Situational check to see what CC I'm a part of.

It's at the point where I am considering making a CC support simply to REMOVE a skin I've paid for (Assassin) because I only like to use it 1/20 times vs. Skeleton, which doesn't look quite as goofy with the 75K vending machine recolors.

At least add a menu to let me swap models between whatever class I'm a part of. I know updating the CC system has been on the development list for years but I think this suggestion is a 10/10 must-have for any implementation of CC classes, present or future.

• Agree 1

-1 If I'm spending any kind of money to use different player models, I'd like to be able to use them and cycle through them, most of the time you can't see your cc in the f4 menu so you cant choose player models anyway. I personally think pressing your kill bind a few times to get your player model is a lot better than having to change your job then go back in the f4 menu with your cc to change models again each time, If it's even there 🤣

• Disagree 1
  • 1 month later...