DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

sureak ban appeal / ban reduction

In-game name: eXg Sureak??
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:45038367
Staff members in-game name: Derpza 💪
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:84936323
Date & Time of incident: december 28th 2023
Timezone: Central 
Ban Reason: ban evasion
How long were you banned for?: 50 Years / Perma
Proof of Ban: its in the ban log it wouldn't let me upload ss
What happened? (include any proof):

so I thought it would be silly to log in on an alt and fuck around cuz I cant live without garnet gaming it is my life. i've realized that it was literally a 1 week ban and its embarrassing that evading was even a card to pull. It wasent worth it and I should've known the risks that came with it.  me and my day 1 decided to make a formal staff report on a player because I was lowkey pissed off at the time with how it was going. i wanted to say I'm sorry to Fat Good Boi and my dawg Lika for how I was treating them on that alt account and I want to say sorry to Merk and Derpza for evading 😔 yes I know ban appeals aren't a spot to cry about getting banned, womp womp etc. however a friend told me that if I decide to make an apology theres a chance I could get it reduced or even lifted. when I played garnet I made so many friends and a lot of cool people to meet on the server and even helped out a lot players when I was and was not staff. It was great logging on hanging out with yall mfs sometimes even basing or printing. If I happen to get unbanned the first thing I would do is give an apology to Lika the next time I ever see him and give Fat Good Boi a couple of cool items including his matador back. If this gets denied I'm okay with that, at least I tried an appeal because the answers always no until you ask.

• Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
This appeal took me a VERY long time to figure out.

Based on the discussion had and Conway's input, I am reducing you ban to 8 months.

He was willing to overlook the ban evade (I agreed)  considering how short it was but the racism you left in the discord before you left, no one wanted to ignore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1