DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hit cancellation.

Description: Make it so that when you are a hitman class such as assassin, dead shot, or just a hitman, you can cancel a hit you after you accept it 

Reasoning: As of right now, none of the hitman classes have raiding tools, so if your target is in a base, you can practically do nothing but wait there.
So, my idea is to make it so you can cancel a hit after you accept it making it so that you don't have to kill yourself and lose all your perks. 

Additional Information: N/A

+1

It's annoying when your hit can't be completed. Can't think of a very good reason not to allow hit cancellation honestly.

Only thing I would think is that if you cancel a hit maybe make it so you can't re-accept it. I can imagine somebody spamming a hit placer this way. (____ has accepted your hit!) x100

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

IN-PROGRESS

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.
Disclaimer: This post being accepted does not guarantee that your suggestion will be added, but it will be considered for future updates.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1