SteamID (https://steamid.io/): idk i just got banned
Staff members in-game name: danny
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 2/7/24 2:00 AM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: mfk
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: its on the website
What happened? (include any proof) danny had no proof i mfk, i had a base and deleted it. The people that reported me had 0 evidence shown to me

• Informative 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Couple things rq before we get to a decision: 

I decided to ban you because you didn't give me a reason for why you were killing people until either I or Tj said how many people you killed. You then claimed it was in your base, I teleported you back to where you were at, and you were in the tunnel by spawn.

You lied and that's what made me not think twice about the ban, you tried to abuse a loophole you know we haven't figured out how to fix yet.

I'm not required to show you the proof in game or here. I will send it to whoever claims this report.

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. I have seen irrefutable evidence of you mass RDMing in the streets right outside of spawn, and also have my own videos from the last time I banned you for mass RDM; Overall, the behavior presented within both sits is rather disappointing to me, given your history with the server as a (previously) upstanding staff member. Speaking of your staff run, since you resigned on 10/22/2022, you have been banned 6 times for mass RDM:
spacer.png

The two most recent times, I asked you why you did it and you said "because it's funny;" When Danny asked you why you did it you said "they were in my base," which, they absolutely were not. You attempted to abuse a known loophole to get yourself out of trouble, but apparently, you weren't satisfied with getting caught up in a lie in-game, you also had to come onto the forums and attempt to slither out of your ban on a technicality? Not only that, but presented a very low-effort appeal, without even filling out the format properly, wherein your only defense was betting on the assumption that Danny had no proof.

Danny had requested after banning you that your ban be extended for repeated offenses, and after seeing the evidence he presented, I am inclined to agree with him; Bottom line is, you have nothing to gain by coming back and relentlessly breaking our rules, I have nothing to gain by allowing you to do so.

Thank you for attempting an appeal, best of luck wherever life takes you from here, this is where we part ways.
Your ban will be extended to permanent for repeated issues, go be a problem somewhere else.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 4