DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Report on Targets

Purpleblop

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:Player
Your in-game name:Jim the Scuba Diver
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:75400583
In-game name of reportee: Targets
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):I didn't think to get it; I thought that the sit would end all complications.
Date & Time of incident:10/9/18, around 4:30 to 5:30 PM
Timezone:EST
What happened? (include any proof):I'm putting this out of the format box; it's very annoying to scroll to the side.

I was an assassin. Targets was his custom job. I killed Targets three times and Targets came back three times. All three kills were because of hits. Targets propblocked off a hobo hut while building(no malicious intent in blocking it, but still kind of a dick move[and against the rules]). The kills and proof of propblock/improper KOS sign are in the video.

Target's KOS sign had both "building- kos inactive" and "KOS inside(or whatever he had on there, I can't remember at the moment)" on it, and that is against the rules(see rule 25). In the sit, Targets claimed that having a building sign makes you "outside of RP" and thus immune to NLR. This is, by the rules, false; it only makes it so that you are immune to mugs and raids. It does not make you immune to hits and other types of RP(e.g. rape). 

Regardless of whether or not he mass NLR'd, he falls under a NITRP ban(four total mistakes[two NLRs that he accepts, the building sign thing, and the propblock]).

It's not going to really matter, though. He said he would be going away or something for a week so the ban doesn't do anything.

I think both outside of his base where he died, and right inside of his base 10 feet away, count as the death scene. The old NLR circles would have reached to where he was for the second kill anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA4PyEQehy0

Edited by Purpleblop
1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

What timestamp shows the KOS Sign?

I couldnt find it in the video to see if it was KOS or Building or both

Or do you have like a screenshot of it

Ah, I forgot to put it in the video.

Anyway, here is a screenshot taken from the raw footage.

https://gyazo.com/839d19a30f8c735c21a338ed03cbf053

1 hour ago, Targets said:

Didn't even provide the evidence he said he was going to provide during the sit.

What did I leave out? I might've forgotten something.

If my memory serves me, all you asked for was "the bits from kills 1 through 3."

That is what i included.

Edited by Purpleblop
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

4. If you wish to construct your base without getting raided, you must place down a textscreen reading "Building" onto the exterior. (If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in, and are activity building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself. You may not raid nor mug if you're building as well. While your building sign is placed, you shouldn't have any valuables/entities (except other players) inside your base. ex: Placing printers inside the base with a building sign.)

+1. Building does not make you subject to non roleplay, it only states that mug and raids are not allowed while someone is building.

2 hours ago, Mamba said:

4. If you wish to construct your base without getting raided, you must place down a textscreen reading "Building" onto the exterior. (If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in, and are activity building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself. You may not raid nor mug if you're building as well. While your building sign is placed, you shouldn't have any valuables/entities (except other players) inside your base. ex: Placing printers inside the base with a building sign.)

+1. Building does not make you subject to non roleplay, it only states that mug and raids are not allowed while someone is building.

28. You may not roleplay while a building sign is in place.

1 minute ago, TheDudeAbides said:

28. You may not roleplay while a building sign is in place.

that's for the person with the building sign, I believe. Maybe not but server rules really doesn't clarify. why would they add that if rule #4 says you're immune to raids and mugs only?

59 minutes ago, Mamba said:

that's for the person with the building sign, I believe. Maybe not but server rules really doesn't clarify. why would they add that if rule #4 says you're immune to raids and mugs only?

IDK why is there a rules that says   "1. Hits may only be placed using the E menu." That's not even possible

Accepted

The user has broken three rules, resulting in a 2 day NITRP Ban.

The user broke NLR two times, the text screen sign, was also false, and as the sign was voided, the user also prop blocked the people inside the base, which he put a keypad on, but you're placing around props without a building sign.

25. You may not have a building, kos sign at the same time.
@The King of Rohan plz lock n move.