Base Modules, Companions, Batons

Im aware this part of the forum seems to be somewhat dead but these are three small suggestions I have been thinking about.

Base Modules

Something for ENGs to fix during potential base attacks and a tool for GMs to create more gameplay
The current Modules I had in mind, MHB Console, Medbay Console an actual Comm Relay inside our base and a basic power console.

If Medbay Console would be destroyed or disabled, players wouldn't be able to be revived and the cooldown on respawning is much longer.

If MHB Console is down, pilots arent able to spawn ships in anymore.

Comms Relay down obviously will disable the comms command.

And the power console would turn off lights as well as disable all rayshield doors, normal dorrs etc and every single console mentioned above as there isn't power anymore.

Companions

While the finer details of this suggestion arent up to me, I would love to see companions! These companions would be battalion restricted and unique to each batt.
CG could have a Massiff, ENG have an Astromech with them, ARC and ARF, basically anyone recon a drone and so on. Not much more to add here.

Batons

This is more personal as CG, man I just want real batons to hit people, that green rubber stick isn't intimidating anyone.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

I'll have this up unless you get told to add it to the discord, but I'll add specifically for the power console would require the map to be changed/updated so we can have lights that can be turned off. A Medbay console could be cool to add debuffs for medic but not allowing revives to happen because of a console when we use defibs would be a weird change but overall I like the suggestion, would need some refinements of course but a lot better than the suggestions of "change this because I specifically dont like"