DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Wrongly banned for exploiting

In-game name: Jimmy Bimbo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:162525727
Staff members in-game name: Hydra
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:567703687
Date & Time of incident: 2024-02-11 - 17:24:20
Timezone: UTC
Ban Reason: EXPLOITING
How long were you banned for?: 50 YEARS
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/ (???)
What happened? (include any proof): They think I had some "god mode" exploit where I was "not dying or taking any damaged after a full mag of the m4, two shots of the db, a backstab, and a shot with a handgun." I was in the police party because the mayor invited me into it when I was a cop. I eventually switched from cop and was a citizen so that when a lockdown was randomly started and the cops were going around arresting people, I got into gun battles with the police next to my base by the beach when we all realized that we couldn't kill each other since I was in their party. Seems like one of the party members lost brain cells during the interaction and reported me for exploiting. Thanks guys. 😀👍

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Due to the denial of your last appeal, I will be handling this one. If you have any additional evidence, (screenshots/video,) of you being in a party with the officers please feel free to drop it here. Even if you have miscellaneous screenshots from the session you were banned in, they can be helpful in establishing key details surrounding your ban. 

Thank you for taking the time to re-appeal this ban.

• Agree 1
  • Community Director
10 hours ago, JimmyBimbo said:

Can I be told why this isn't being approved? This is the fourth time I try to submit this reply, seems like someone is deleting my posts because they're upset

Maybe if you formulated a response that was conducive or constructive without shitty snarky comments, the DarkRP Administration Team would approve your posts. The commentary isn't needed, you're also not as funny as you think you are. Post the "evidence" (e.g. Your very cropped picture with no context, date, timestamp, or source) you have and simply say "You can see XYZ here", and move on. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Appreciate the response. That's the full image, to me there wasn't much importance her other than at the top, I guess you can see the lockdown in chat that the mayor kept spamming which would be why Hydra and his team ended up coming after me by my base shortly after this. The image was purposely cropped to make it easier for you to see what's important (it shows that I was in the party with Hydra, since his name and everyone else's is there at the top along with their health in red). I took this picture the same day I was banned Feb 11, 2024 @ 6:00 PM. Context: I found this image on the steam thing since I usually press f12 by accident, again this is near my base by the beach when I went to see if anyone else was based around me. It would be in the alleyway behind the 3 houses.

Edited by AlexConway
Removing unneeded context.
  • Community Director
14 minutes ago, JimmyBimbo said:

The image was purposely cropped to make it easier for you to see what's important (it shows that I was in the party with Hydra, since his name and everyone else's is there at the top along with their health in red)

Appreciate the attempt to assist, however when the Management Team reviews appeals, they don't know if it's cropped to exclude/omit key details or help share the focus. They're pretty on point with being able to view the intended parts of a screenshot on their lonesome if you just say, "as seen in the top left".

As for the screenshot, the timestamp you claim of 6PM doesn't match up with the events that occurred since you were banned at 17:24 (5:24), this could be from 3 days prior or several hours prior. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyBimbo said:

Feb 11, 2024 @ 6:00 PM

Could you please upload the screenshot via Steam and share a link here so we can view the timestamps that are automatically embedded with the screenshot uploaded. (Example Below)
s6ykdwy8zd.png

Edited by AlexConway
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

I apologize for the delay, your appeal has been accepted after reviewing the original clip wherein you were suspected of using immortality exploits; It's clear that for a moment of that original video, you can see the party member list and you're in it. There was an overlay over the party members, so it only appeared for a moment, but a moment is all that was needed.
spacer.png

Thank you for your appeal, your ban will be immediately lifted.

• Agree 2