SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:570122913 maybe idk
Staff members in-game name: whiskey/chawhead
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): N/a
Date & Time of incident: 2/24/2024 10:40ish I think
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban: won't let me past a pic
What happened? (include any proof): So I'm going to keep this short monkey with a gun who asked me if he could mrdm my alts I said ofc so I took my alts out of spawn so he can kill them since I'm a good friend ofc and after that, I logged all my alts off and went on my main since I just got a bunch of alts to grind printers with to make money after that i turned my alts off and went on my main and i get pulled into a sit while i was walking out of nowhere and they said: " did you tell monkey he can nerve gas your alts??" I said ofc I did why what's the issue and they said well monkey you're going to get banned so as you fat good and i say what? since I'm super confused i don't understand how my alts getting killed by someone that u said they can kill and I'm the one getting banned I'm super confuse i never knew there was a rule where someone killing my alts means i get banned and i do read the rules and i didn't see anything of the rules that state that i cant do that also i hate being a karen and making these appeals or reports and shits on the forums i find it dumb but i just wanna get unbanned since i wanted to grind a lot this weekend also if I knew I was gonna get banned by doing this I wouldn't of done it since I don't wanna get banned anymore : D ty for reading this 

Edited by Fatgood
adding more i forgot to add
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

No matter how you slice the pie, you let monkey with a gun mass rdm(RANDOM DEATH MATCH) doesn't matter if they are your alts. @Giygas reported monkey for mass rdm. which he did for no reason/role-play scenario and none of the people who were dmg or killed did dmg to him first. letting someone mass rdm on your behalf is against the rules always has been its considered baiting, so when someone does that on your behalf the ban gets split up. not only that but it looks bad from a new players perspective if I let y'all off the hook ("oh look they got away with mass so can I"). I only was part of the sit because whiskey needed help. 

I hate to be the uhm actually guy, but actually unless Fgb (Fat Good Boi) killed someone I dont see the reason on why he should be banned. Also none of the people killed my monkey with a gun made a report, and as a staff member you should know that unless the guy that's been killing doesnt rdm you, you cant report him :/. Thus meaning that Fat Good Boi should get His ban revoked and @Chawhead a review on the rules and practical situations like in the interview when becoming a staff and @Giygas you too, even tho you're new to the staff team and rules in general, please read the rules better.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

Let me also bring up, and I'm pretty sure the quote was almost exactly like this just before he got banned:

"Fuck this server. If I get banned, I'm not coming back"

You can take this with any amount of grains of salt that you want. I don't have a clip or anything, but multiple staff members were there when he typed that in chat.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your ban. The decision to remove your ban and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

All though you did let him kill your alts in spawn when you knew he was gonna use nerve gas, which wasn't a smart idea as this is what caused this entire situation, I'm going to accept your appeal as you didn't know 3 or so people that weren't your alts were gonna end up killed via monkeys nerve gas.
Next time if you're going to let someone kill all your alts, either make sure they use a gun or do it inside your base.

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

• Like 2
  • Informative 1