Postal Boy Ban Appeal

• DarkRP Administration Team

Hello, so I banned you a few days ago for NITRP (No Intention to Role Play). When you are being minged or griefed in some way, the correct course of action is to file a /report and we'll handle it. I had hit you because not only had you committed RDM on jank botenko, you did so with a weapon that as a Deliveryman you are not permitted to use. Admittedly your third offence is a bit of a mystery since I had failed to save said incident, which I do not remember if it was in our sit or before it. I'll admit fault that I should have made sure I had everything saved before closing my game, since I only had gameplay recorded from the previous day.

If this ban should be uplifted then so be it. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and will be more keen to double-check my database.

spacer.png

(This is the log of your RDM + FailRP at the very least for transparency sake)

Lastly, please follow the proper Ban Appeals format, you can find it here.

• Disagree 1

its nothing personal against you or anybody here either i just cant stand it when im just trying to relax and i am harassed by people after verbally warning them to leave multiple times. (This is not RDM -- Esp when they continueto keep coming back to see me after new life rule and harass me they are breaking NLR i keep warning them to leave they don't I kill them this is roleplaying)

Yeah i realize that postal boy carries big guns well thats because he paid for all of them

im appealing because if i dont the consequences are a lot worse than u think. and i like you dude i think you are a reall good mod and i wasnt angry at you for banning me either because you are right there are other ways to handle it but i simply just am unable to settle it through a report because it takes time out of the mods game and my game to deal with bullshit that ruins the experience for everyone.

I dont really care about the outcome of this appeal its just a paper trail good follow up thanks

Edited by PostalBoy
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. Despite the fact that this appeal does not follow the proper format, the ban will expire before any reasonable time to edit is given. I instructed Postal to make this post, and have all relevant information for the ban, so I will go ahead and process the appeal before the ban has time to expire on its own this evening. 

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game very soon.

• Like 1