Who are you reporting? [Staff]: Gabbox
Your in-game name: AVG GCF RDS CK StS TLG Groomer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5623783
In-game name of reportee: Gabbox
SteamID of reportee: STEAM_0:0:229732543
Date & Time of incident:  2024-03-09 @ ~10:24 AM 
Timezone: EST

What happened?:

Moderator @Gabbox gave a player "Tony Muttgumery" a gun and told him to kill me, he then proceeded to kill me. Filled a report against "Tony Muttgumery" which was subsequently claimed then unclaimed by Gabbox. Another moderator claimed the sit 30 minutes later and gave Gabbox a warn. 

Video will not display in forum, imgur link: https://i.imgur.com/egXHq1N.mp4

spacer.png

Minutes earlier, the same Moderator @Gabbox was inside this street base when I warranted the owner for having a money printer visible, a gate was subsequently put in front of their door, one which had no fade or keypad and couldn't be broken down. Photos below show another moderator commenting on the rule breaking. I started a report with one of the Moderators to see why nothing was being done about the fail base during raiding, and it got taken by Gabbox. Gabbox, who was there during the raid, and might have even placed the prop, said nothing could be done because there was no clip, which is the only reason why I then turned on shadow play and recorded the clip above.

MU451tc.png

No specific appeal or punishment being sought, just want it out there. Not a good moderator.

"Rules for thee not for me"

• Informative 2
  • Disagree 1

About the Report that I at first claimed then unclaimed, I, aswell as other staff here, when we claim a report it's always set as the reason "RDM" even if it really isn't most times, so I claimed that report and after reading the description of the report, saw that it also included me, and as staff rules say, and I quote: "You may not handle reports directly involving yourself or a member of your party unless there are no other active staff online.", That meaning I coudn't take that report because in the description it said something along the lines of "rdm, the smartass admin gave him a gun and told him to kill me.". I later told @Giygasthat I did admit to telling toby to rdm him with a gun I gave him and got the warn for "Instigation of RDM".

About the dj stand incident witht he visible printers, I was just hanging around it and then somebody just placed a prop and I don't know why Gildarts said "time to report gabbox for fail base" even tho the dj stand was gordita's, but when we eventually got into the sit I asked you for a recording because when we have to make punishments we need clips/proof in general, so I coudn't have done anything...

Edited by Gabbox
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your report. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to accept your report. The decision to accept your report is due, but not limited to, the following:

This report, along with other occurrences from the same day, has resulted in Gabbox being punished and talked to by our Management Team.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this situation and hope it doesn't happen again.

A staff strike has been issued to Gabbox. Thank you once more for your report, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Edited by busterbignut