Staff Application

SnipeKilz!!

In game name: SnipeKilz, Nitro, Source

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179153540

Warns: None

Timezone: EST Standard

Playtime?: | SnipeKilz has played for 1720:28:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I can record with OBS studio

Referral(s): What administrator recommended you to apply?: Mamba about a week ago?

Past experiences as staff: I have been a staff member multiple times on different servers. I have been a moderator on a server called Browntown Gaming TTT twice for several months. I was also an admin on the same server but in a DarkRP mode and a Hogwarts RP mode. Another experience I had was on Blames TTT and I was a Manager for 3 months but the server was unfortunately taken down. I was a staff member on a few other servers that have been shut down. I was once a staff member on this server but for a short amount of time.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have had a lot of experience playing on DarkRp servers including this server. I have been a staff member on several occasions and I have taken my time to learn the rules and adjust to them. I love to help others as much as I can to learn the rules of the server. I want to make sure people learn from their mistakes to become a better player even if that means giving them punishment. In my time being on this server I have seen various times where staff members were limited and no staff members have been on to deal with rulebreakers. I would love to be a staff member on this server, I believe I have potential and a lot of experience to make this server even better.

I know my expectations and where I need to be at times. I am very mature for my age and I take actions the correct way. I can be chosen as a leader and do my job the best. There are some very nice and generous people on this server I love to play with and I want to assist the team to keep the server going the way it is. Even when I haven't been a staff member I have tried to assist as much as I can to use my knowledge to help new members and new staff members. If at any time you need me you can contact me on steam or in Teamspeak. I will be here to manage the server and make it so people can have fun and a good experience. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Others servers as a joke.

Have you made any previous applications: Yes 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: In my free time, I am always on but if not I am at school and I will be on around 2:30 PM

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to play guitar, sing and "game".

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes: SnipeKilz

I'll give a +1.      Mature, knows staff rules quite well, previous darkrp staffing which is good, very good play time(even if 500 or so is afk I see you actively playing almost every day) also a nice essay with many good points if you'd like add me to refferals 

38 minutes ago, Targets said:

Didn't you resign though because you got a warn?

That’s not why I resigned and this isn’t my resignation.

33 minutes ago, Wasdin said:

Not sure what to put for you, you were running around chasing people and asking for a custom class which became pretty annoying, but I’ll go ahead and +1 for now since you have some decent experience

My b about that I like to minge sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Not a good statement to put on your staff app. I'm switching to a -1. You seem a bit childish

I have never talked with you in game so I really don’t know you. I have minged some times but when I am handiling serious situations I am mature

3 hours ago, Bread God said:

Not a good statement to put on your staff app. I'm switching to a -1. You seem a bit childish

I have never talked with you in game so I really don’t know you. I have minged some times but when I am handiling serious situations I act mature

Edited by SnipeKilz!!