warn appeal

in-game name: hi guys
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:193692282
Staff members in-game name: TLG Zack
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:586999216
Date & Time of incident:7:45pm 
Timezone: MST
Warn Reason: FailRP
What happened? (include any proof): it's been a few years since I've based on this server or played at all till today and I nerve gassed a raider and was warned for it and I was simply told its because I'm prestige than after the staff who warned me said the rule was made two weeks ago, it would be nice if i could get this warn removed simply cause its a recently made rule and everyone makes mistakes.

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your warn. The decision to remove your warn and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

I want to start by apologizing that the rule is implemented but not yet stated on the Darkrp Server Rules. I will be talking to the proper people to get that added so there is no confusion in the future. But as far as the future goes you may not use nerve gas to defend a raid or counter any illegal activities. I'll also be talking to the staff team to make sure that when a situation occurs, they explain the rule so both parties get a better understanding. Your warn will be removed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

Edited by Chawhead