ApexPepper's Staff Application

ApexPepper

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:88339069

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: 292:02:47

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dark, Vernon, Wasdin, Wendell

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Mod on GarnetGaming DarkRP from August 21st - October 15th. Demoted due to not taking enough sits.

Real Life Management Experience

- Web Development Teams

- University Club Leadership

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been playing on Garnet Gaming DarkRP since July and have loved my experience with the Gmod RP community. I was a mod here from August 21st - October 15th. At the time of my acceptance, I had 19 +1s. I started a new UX development at Nationwide on Oct. 1st and unfortunately did not get enough sits for that period of time. My free time should be picking up now that I've settled into my new position.

I have a  solid understanding of the server rules and the minor details when it comes to basing rules and raiding. I'm eager to get back to helping players and keep the server orderly. I’m very happy to have formed relationships with so many great people in the Garnet DarkRP server through RP and TeamSpeak. I’m fairly laid back, easy to get along with, and like to avoid drama. I believe I'd make a great mod based on my personality, maturity, communication skills, and leadership experience.

I just graduated from Ohio State with a bachelor’s in Communication Technology. The communication skills I have developed will help me work out disputes during sits and work efficiently with other staff. My technology skills can also help as a mod by utilizing binds, commands, and screen recording. Despite not having experience as staff on other gmod servers, I do have real-life leadership experience. I have lead web development teams in competitions and in projects. I have also held leadership positions in university clubs in entrepreneurship and web design at Ohio State.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Other than being demoted for less than 40 sits, no.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, on August 17th

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I should have 10 or more hours worth of admin time on the server each week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Web Development, Poker, Chess

Did you read the staff rules?: ApexPepper

Edited by ApexPepper