Frogggy Ban apeal

In-game name:Frogggy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): this is my steam profile everytime i try to get my steam id it says 0.0.0 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140492059/
Staff members in-game name: its been 5+ years of the false ban
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): it was a old staff member i cant remeber its when teamspeak staff was a thing back in the day
Date & Time of incident: 5+ years ago i cant think of the date spot on
Timezone: eastern
Ban Reason: hacking
How long were you banned for?: 300000 plus minutes 
Proof of Ban: it wont let me put the picture link in the apeal says i cant upload urls
What happened? (include any proof): i use to always sit in the teamspeak back in the day with the staff and some known members and duel for money half the time id lose when i would win one high up staff member would always call hacks only when i went with him no one else ever did when i losed or won with other ppl  and i won alot of money of him off one time winning and i logged off after awhile to sleep tried to logged on and i was banned for 'hacks' showed no proof of it ever or nothing man just banned me and no one cared back then cuz everyone hated me for idek why but no im back just got a pc again and im really trying to get unbanned cuz this whole thing was false all along

if u really want go read all 80+ replys on my old one where everyone hated me for no reason they never had proof and just went with it

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

I would first like to say I appreciate the time in effort you put into your appeal, the person who banned you was @Proggy for hacking. 

I looked up your original ban appeal, read all the feedback from staff and players about the situation, and read what you had to say.

From what I looked at it is pretty evident what you were doing, you hit 14 shots in 1 second with the most inaccurate weapon the ares strike (LMG).

Such as the players & staff did, I tried to replicate the base and reenact what I saw and there is no way you knew when he was coming

out and you killed wagon milliseconds after you killed metro without missing a shot it doesn't add up. you were also banned from another

Garry's mod server for hacking (aimbot). Plus you sent injection files to @ioms.  Another thing to note is you were not pressed about getting

banned saying and I quote <13:27:32> "Frogggy": ight peace ill be back in a few years when bans reset. which isn't concrete but shows

that you knew if there was going to be a ban wipe you would just come back not caring you got banned for hacking you also waited 5 years to make another

appeal seems ironic since no one from that time is around anymore to provide proof. 

At this point, the operations team isn't looking to take any risks and or set a bad precedent for future players looking to get unbanned.

all the proof I gathered is below for viewing.

d21ffcf2afbeaf5fa6f6b581895824a9.png

https://youtu.be/6xWKWjVD_L8

image.png?ex=660f097a&is=65fc947a&hm=d51

image.png?ex=660f0687&is=65fc9187&hm=496

icem9Xx.jpg

On behalf of the operations team, we thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1