jaren the big memers ban appeal

In-game name: jaren the big memer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198214981175
Staff members in-game name: proggy2
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): (STEAM_0:0:583196708
Date & Time of incident: 2022-11-18
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: "cya"
How long were you banned for?: Permanent
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A127357723
What happened? (include any proof): So back in 2022 and prior to my ban, I was a frequenter of Garnet Gaming DarkRP and had been a moderator of the staff team two times. My second time around I was doing pretty good, and then I figured out about how to start bigger printer bases, and naturally I was tending to them. While I was taking reports fairly frequently, It occured to me that multiple other staff members were ingame not taking reports either. So, naturally I said to myself "I've already taken enough reports so I should let the others take some". And after awhile, and some people complaining about lack of reports being resolved, proggy decided it was okay to just raid my base that had a small gap where they could shoot through, and destroy EVERY single printer I had. My reaction was a bit childish, considering I resigned because I felt nobody else was helping on the team and I was being bulled into picking up all the slack that nobody else would do. Not long after, I talked to a fellow member of the community from a nameclan known an ExG. I don't remember their name but they had a JFK profile picture. I was talking to them about the incident in direct messages on my original 2016 account (Since lost to 2FA) and he said "wanna see what proggy looks like?" and I said sure. So naturally after seeing how he looked I decided to take it a step further and direct message proggy, saying they looked like a discord moderator and attaching their face to them. Nothing was shared to anybody outside of the three parties. What followed was proggy proceeding to say "lol" after permanently banning me and disabling my forum account. Considering I spent money on this server, and really had done nothing wrong up until then, I hoped to appeal the ban which I see as overblown.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your ban. The decision to remove your ban and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

After some consideration, we have decided to accept you appeal as, although what you did wasn't the best way to deal with things, it still isn't doxing
Doxing is when you get someone's private information and send it publicly, in your case, you just sent it back to him.

Welcome back to the server!
Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

• Informative 1